Starbucks

It was a nice morning Keith woke up to his alarm. He walked to his bathroom and hopped in the shower and washed his hair and his body. It took about 15 minuets for Keith to finish his shower before getting out and heading to his room with a towel around his small waist. Keith opend his dresser and grabbed an outfit he should wear today. Keith decided to wear a black t shirt with black booty shorts along with tying his mullet into a small ponytail. Keith grabbed his wallet and keys and walked to his car. Keith unlocked his car and got in then pulled out of the drive way. Keith headed to his favorite place ,his favorite place was startbucks where he got his morning caffeine from. He parked his car and walked inside the place, there was of course a line cause a lot of people tend to go here because there's always cute guys or girls working here. If Keith had to chose one person that works here to like a little it would be this tall tan man who takes orders and makes drinks. Everything Keith comes here he looks at Lance but feels embarrassed at the same time. Keith was next in line and got the daily thing he always gets, Caffè mocha. Keith walked up to the till and was about to order his drink till the cashier cut him off.

"Can I ge-" Keith was cut off by the stunning looking man it was.....Lance Keith read his name tag.

"Caffè Mocha? Coming right up" Lance gave Keith a wink before Keith grabbed his wallet and payed.

Keith blushed as he was paying then thought to him self.

"He sure pays attention At work..."

Keith finished paying then went to the other counter and watched Lance make his drink. Keith was confused when he saw Lance turn around not facing Keith as he wrote something on a piece of paper. Lance then handed Keith the plate with  cup of Caffè mocha on it along with a rolled up piece of paper. As Lance handed it to Keith Lance winked and did a slightly kissy face while looking at keith and he pushed the plate closer to him. Keith blushed as he took the caffè mocha and 'paper' to one of the far tables of the starbucks. Keith took a sip of his Caffè mocha Lance was slightly watching as he Took people's orders waiting to see keiths face. Keith opend then folded up letter and it read.

Dear Keith

  Don't ask how I know your name also here's my number 8678881143 I'm free tonight.

*draws winky face*

Keith blushed as he saw what he just read. Keith put his hand over his mouth as he started to turn read, Lance chuckled at the sight. Keith grabbed a napkin from off the table and grabbed a pen from his back pocket before writing on it.

  Keith wrote.

  Dear Mr.Hottie

  I would love to give you a text,I'm also free tonight.

*draws a kissy face*

  Lance was surprised that Keith was writing back. Keith walked over to the backside of the store and knocked on the staff door. The door was behind a wall separating from the front Lance called Shiro up to come finish his shift as he had "things to do". Lance walked to the staff room and opend the door Keith smirked and handed Lance the folded up napkin. Keith stood there as Lance read it, Lance blushed as he smirmes. Lance looked at Keith then leaned down to kiss him, Keith was surprised at first but the melted Into the kiss. Soon enough they started having a full on make out session. Lance bit keiths lip as Lance grabbed keiths ass, Keith moaned slightly as they both made out. Lance smirked then wisperd.

"Do you wanna take this to my car~" Lance nibbled on keiths ear

Keith nodded his head yes before kissing Lance again. Lance kissed back then back away as he quickly grabbed his stuff and yelled at Shiro that he's leaving for the night.

   Lance grabbed keiths Hand as he pulled Keith to his car.

"Backseat" Lance said as they both got in the car Lance quickly drove to a more private spot. Lance quickly crawled back to the back as he started kissing keith again but put Keith on Lance's lap. Keith grinded on Lance's crotch which made Lance moan in pleasure. Keith could feel something pocking him, Keith smirked on Lance's lips as they continued to kiss but Keith gasped as he felt a hand go onto keiths crotch.

"Mhm..." Keith moaned slightly as Lance continued to move his hand on keiths crotch.

    Keith took his shirt off then Lance's as Lance bit keiths neck marking him his. Keith moaned as Lance continued to leave hickeys on his lovers neck and shoulders and chest.

    Keith unzipped Lance's pants then slid them off as he removed his own. Lance took both of there underwear off as he said to Keith.

"Ummm......I don't have any lub" Lance said while scratching the back of his neck

"It fine" Keith said as he crawled beside Lance and grabbed hold of his now fully erect shaft. Keith licked the tip and Lance moaned while biting his lip. Keith kept licking the tip to tease Lance as Lance's moaned out keiths name and said.

"Babe stop your gonna make me cum" Lance said with his head tilted back

  Keith smiled and kept licking the tip making Lance almost reach his limit as Keith licked his figures and figured himself to loosen up a little. Keith moaned sending vibrations down Lance's dick making him moan. Keith then crawled on top of Lance and slowly went down. Lance moaned as he felt keiths tight ass go down on him.  Keith grunted in pain as he went down more.

"Tell me when I can move" Lance said while kissing keiths cheek

"....you can move now" Keith said while blusing

  Lance went all the way in and out making Keith moan in pleasure along with Lance. They kept going till Keith and Lance both reached there limit and cam, Keith cam on Lance's stomach as Lance cam inside keiths tight ass. They ended the night off with a sweet romantic kiss.

(A/n ) Comment down below for requests on oneshots