ANXIETY

*Keith's pov*

I woke up in my bed with a cold sweat, I checked my phone to see that it was 4 am and I start work at 7 am so I was pretty frustrated by the fact that I am up so early. Anxiety has ran in my family for ever but it seems I'm the only one who has it pretty bad, it affects my school, work, pretty much ruins everything I come by. I lost my last job as an office worker when I spilt hot coffee on my boss and all his papers and he threatened to sue me but his wife was able to talk him down as I was just an 18 year old. I have found some ways to over come the feeling of anxiety but for me medication does not help that much but its affective on a scale of 4/10 I have found things to distract myself like painting or drawing, going for runs or even a hot bath or shower, but some days are just horrible to the point where I break down and start crying and sweating and eventually pass out from everything that's happening...but anywaysssss I better stop rambling to you guys and get ready for the day!

I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth then shower, once I have done that I almost fell down the stairs going to the kitchen and then made a delicious breakfast for me and my dog Coco, she is one of my best friends and she helps me with a lot of my issues including depression so that's a plus. I put on my leather jacket that went well with my black jeans and grey top, I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to go grab a tea and take Coco for her morning walk.

I was walking down the street when I saw one of my childhood friends Chris and he was walking his dog to so I decided to go say hi.

"Yo Keith!"

"Ah Chris how's it going?" I said while waving at him

"I'm doing alright, taking little princess for a walk then heading to work, ya know Trish has been trying to get a hold of you all week she wants to know why you've been avoiding her" Chris said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah yeah I know...I just...I need some time" I said trying not to shit myself from him bringing that up.

"Alright man...but she's gonna be a horny mess when you come around" he said with a chuckle.

"well good day!" he said as he passed me with little princess.

I let out a big sigh once I knew he was far enough away from me, no one knew I was gay and I didn't know how to tell Trish because shes so sensitive and I don't want to hurt her more than I already am with all these "breaks" its just hard to come out when some people can be very judgemental. After I calmed down I took Coco to the park after I got my tea and started playing fetch as she ran around chasing other dogs, we then headed home and I grabbed my keys and headed to my new job as at a bar and I serve drinks.

I got into my black Honda Civic and drove then parked in the back, I put the car in park then gripped the steering wheel and let out another big sigh before fixing my hair in the mirror and slightly slapping my cheeks to wake me up more. I then proceeded to walk into the bar, kept my posture good and tried my best to act not dumb like I usually do...

"Hey! You must be Keith!" A guy said waving at me from behind the counter

"Oh Hi! yes I am, and you are...?" I said giving a shy smile

"I'm Lance Mcclain, the bar tender here" he said as he was cleaning some glasses

"Well nice to meet you Lance, so where do I start?" I said as I shook his hand

"You can come with me to the back room to get your outfit and I will take you through on what you have to do, now today will be easy for you since it is your first day and I made sure to have someone on call incase you need a break or its too much for you" Lance said as he opened the back door.

"Here is your outfit, and you said you fit a medium right?"

"Yes I do" I said confused at what the outfit was

"Here" he said as he handed me a tux in a fancy bag attached to a hanger.

"we have no changing rooms so you can just change in here, come out when your ready" he said as he left.

I said thank you then waited for him to then I opened the bag, It was like a tux but instead of the big jacket it was just a cute vest, there is black dress pants, a nice black leather belt, some nice and fancy leather shoes, and the vest is black which came with a white under shirt that looks like any normal white button up, it also had a black bow tie and some black gloves....this outfit is so extra...

I was trying to put my leg in the leg hole and ended up falling over making a loud thud noise but I managed to get up quickly and pull them up before anyone came in concerned. Lance opened the door after knocking and asked if I was alright but was shocked to see me standing there shirtless and pants unbuttoned...my face turned rose red and tears pricked my eyes as he then quickly closed the door and apologized many times. I let out another big sigh and splashed some cold water on my face from the workers sink in there before I slid on the rest of the outfit, fixed up my hair and slapped my face again then walked out.

"Again I am very sorry...I don't know why I just walked In like that" He said as he wiped down the counter then sat on his stool.

"I-its alright...just forget what you saw"

"Alright then, lets get you started on what to do today!" He said with excitement.

Part 2 coming soon ;)

Thank you for reading my stories I really appreciate it <3 If you would like to hear a specific story comment on this story or any other one about your ideas, themes, etc or message me on my Instagram's if you want to have more conversation's on your ideas and I will try my best to make your wishes come true!

Feel free to add my socials! Instagram's @Paingas_spam (main)

@Paingasart (my art account)

Snapchat: Peachypainga

Twitter @Painga

YouTube @TapaingaWalker