Farmer boy

Keith woke up hearing a bunch of loud bangs outside, He slowly got up and looked out his small window. There was my dad's truck along with a trailer holding some straw for the cows and horses. Keith got up from his small old looking bed and walked on his creaky wooden floor boards to his small dresser. He pulled out a red flannel and some overall shorts that are white ish blue jean like shorts. He went down stairs and walked to his nice small kitchen, Keith saw his younger brother running around with his small rubber boots on. Keith grabbed his little brother by the waist and threw him in the air as the little boy giggled. Keith set him down then walked over to the fridge and grabbed an apple that is from there apple tree outside. He walked to the front door as he took a bite from his red apple and slid on his black rubber boots because he had some chores to do. He walked over to his dad's truck then sat on the back of his truck as he ate his apple. His dad walked over to the truck then said.

"Hey kiddo how was your night?" His dad said as he rubbed his hand in keiths hair messing it up.

"Dad!" Keith said with a slight smile on his face pushing his dad's hand off his head.

"My sleep was good, a little cold but it was good" Keith said as he tossed his apple core into the field

"When are you gonna find a girl Keith?  Like your about to turn 19 I want to still be here when you have kids" dad said as he looked up at Keith and placed a hand on his face.

"Ummmm.....I don't know" Keith said as he looked away then thought.

"What do I tell my dad? I'm gay not straight I don't want to break his heart, what if they hate me when I tell them?" Keith thought as he started to frown slightly then shook his head and hopped off the truck.

"You have to groom the horses, and give them new water" keiths dad said as he patted keiths shoulder

"Ok" Keith said as he was about to head out to the barn.

"Oh yeah and Keith our neighbors son is working with us, we're paying him some food and about 5 an hour"

   Keith stopped in his tracks then turned around.

"W-wait which one is working with us?" Keith turned around blushing a little then thought to him self.

"Oh God hope it's not that hot guy I like, he is so pretty he has brown hair and tan skin that looks so soft and his pretty eyes and soft looking lips......"

"His name is Lance......Yeah his name is Lance Mcclain."

"...shit" Keith mumbled to him self

"He's working in the barn to feed the horses and change the hay" dad said when he waved by to Keith.

"O-ok" Keith said as he walked to the barn

    Keith opend the barn door as he grabbed a bucket that had some horse  brushes in it as he walked towards his favorite white horse named Snowball. They found her half frozen to death in  a snow storm in a field. Keith sighed as he opend the gate and went inside as he brushed her lightly and patted her nose. Keith continued to brush her till he heard a noise in one of the other stalls then remembered that Lance is working In the same barn. Keith finished his horse then walked to the next stall and saw Lance in the stall beside him, and smiled when Lance blushed a little as Keith continued to brush the other horse. Lance continued to feed the other horse, Keith laughed a little when the horse turned to face Keith as he licked keiths face leaving Keith who stumbled over and turned into a giggling mess. Lance rushed over and put the horse back in its pen and helped Keith up. Lance pulled keith in close as as there body's were almost touching. Keith blushed as Lance basically hugged Keith as Keith hugged Lance back awkwardly.