~Flower Field~

It was a sunny evening and a boy by the name of Keith lives on a small farm with some animals and all that farmer stuff but keith's favorite thing of all is the flower field on the hill top with a big cherry tree, it was his spot to calm down, write songs, think about his future....

One day he went into town to deliver a basket of bread for a few dollars for his family, when he ran into a man he had a name tag on...Lance Mcclain~ Keith's heart fluttered when Lance looked into keith's eyes...

"Are you Keith Kogane? to deliver the bread?" Lance said.

"Ummm....yes I am...that's $10 please..." Keith said as he blushes.

"thank you~" Lance says in his soothing voice.

"I'll see you around then?" Lance says with a questioning face.

"S-sure~" Keith says as he bows his head and walks off.

keith rides his bike home as he gets home he puts the bike in the shed and walks to his favorite hill top. Keith picks a few cherries and sits against the tree as he pops a cherry in his mouth, he starts thinking of that boy from earlier....his pretty eyes...his pretty hair...the way he smiled with those pearly whites....his soft looking lips....his tall slender body.....the boy with the name of Lance Mcclain.

"I think I have fallen for you~" Keith says as he lets the wind blow through his hair as he looks into the sunset....

"I think I have to..." Keith hears a voice as he jumps a little and turns around to see the boy he admired so much~

Lance sits beside Keith as they cuddle against the tree and stare of into the sunset~

The End~

(AN) sorry if some of these are pretty short...I have been writing them on paper so when I type them out on here it doesn't look as long :,) my bad, but I will keep writing I love to write books on here even If there short stories :) I love all of you guys so much!