Killing Stalking Part 2

*Lance's POV*

I hid in the closet and closed the door leaving it open just a crack as I covered my mouth trying not to make a peep. I saw him enter the room...he was covered in blood? what the fuck. He was holding another large knife, he opened his bedside table and grabbed the chains and cuffs then walked back to the door but stopped...he glanced at his laundry hamper as if something were missing...how could he possibly know a pair of underwear went missing? I started to panic. I waited for him to leave then made my way to the front door but it was chained shut!?!?!?! I quietly made my way to the backdoor and it was also chained shut??? I heard a blood curdling scream from the basement...I looked for the closest window and tried to open it but it was welded shut....the screaming stopped and I panicked as soon as I turned around there he was....in an apron covered in blood holding that large knife....

"Now what are you doing here? Lance" He said as he pointed the knife to my chin. I froze in place.

"I-I-I was just-"

"save it. You know I can tell you have been stalking me every since you laid eyes on me right? I can tell your a filthy pervert."

The knife cut my chin but I avoided the knife and punched him in the stomach trying to avoid him but he tripped me and knocked me out with the handle of the knife...I woke up in a darkened room that was very moist, I was cold...the ground was slippery. I heard footsteps coming from the basement stairs as a light flicked on...the floor was covered in that ladies blood, he body lay lifelessly beside me, throat cut. I screamed and tried to squirm away from the body...

"P-please I don't want to die!" I screamed as I kept squirming away from the girl and Keith.

"Oh I'm not going to kill you...just want to have a little fun is all" he says as he takes a bat and quickly smashes it against my ankles and I scream louder than I have ever screamed before...I ended up passing out from the pain.

I woke up with bandages around my ankles and the body was gone, the chains still on my wrists. I heard the footsteps come down the stairs again and the light turned back on, I see him holding a cup of water and a can of....wet cat food? is he joking?

"You must be hungry and thirsty, here" He said as he pushed the cup to my lips, I was hesitant but I took a big gulp.

"May I have some clothes please...I'm cold" I said but the look he gave me scared the crap out of me.

"No you may not. I like seeing you naked and afraid, just like the rest of them" He said as he opened the can.

"The rest? How many people have you killed?" I asked.

"You know you really shouldn't be asking a murderer those type of questions, it's silly and rude. I do this as a hobby and it makes me feel better, to let go of all that anger and have some fun"

"Fun? How is murdering people fun!?!?" I said

"Eat this, now." He said as he took a spoon full of cat food to my lips...I ate it but immediately vomited.

"Hey! I pay good money for this shit! Now you will eat it!!!" He said as he shoved another spoon full into my mouth and I swallowed.

"You will obey. or you will die" he said as he grabbed my chin and licked the tear off my cheek.

"Don't look so sad either, smile" He said as I gave a fake smile.

"A real smile you dipshit!" He said and I gave him a genuine smile.

I lost track of time sitting in that cold dark basement, Keith ended up giving me a blanket and a bowl of water and some food. He came back down into the basement and unchained me and carried me to the bathroom.