Post Malone Concert

*Keith's POV*

Today was the day! the day I go to my first Post Malone concert with Lance! I'm excited he is my favorite singer!

I got home from school and headed upstairs to my room and put on some black skinny ripped jeans, with a black long sleeve shirt with holes in it as I wore fish net gloves with my black convers, I then put my hair up in a messy bun and sprayed some nice smelling cologne on me as I grab the tickets and my phone and headed downstairs and waited for Lance to pick me up as I sit on my couch.

I hear my door bell ring as I rushed to the door and greeted Lance.

"Hey! Lets go come on I'm so excited!" I said as we headed to his car and I instantly started preparing myself to meet him in real life, so I played some of his music, I played Jackie Chan and others lol.

We then arrive at the concert as we wait in line and hand in our tickets, Lance bought us VIP passes so we got to meet him before the show. We headed to the back room and Post invited us in and I fan girled so hard!

"Oh my god I cant!" I say with blush on my face.

"Cant what?" Post asked.

"umm oh my god, you kno- ummmmm" I said freaking out.

He just walked over to me and hugged me and I melted and embraced him into my arms as well.

"He's a BIG fan..." Lance whispered and smiled along with chuckling.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm K-keith and this is Lance" I say with a smile.

"well it is great to meet you both, lets eat some Pizza and take pics" He said as he flopped onto a couch in his black ripped jeans along with his see through white shirt with his hair in a man bun as well.

After we take pictures and eat pizza/ talk we headed to wait for him on stage as music started playing he showed up and it was my favorite song! Better now!WOOOOOOO I was freaking out now since we were at the front of the row. I started singing along with him and waving my arms slowely as Lance did the same and others to, the smile on my face never faded and Lance seemed to notice how happy I grabbed his hand as I picked me up and put me on his shoulders as he spun me in the air, me and Lance have been dating for a few years now, I went back to school for my grade 12 since I failed it so were actually like in our 20's.

He then started singing Stay which I adored when all of a sudden I felt Lance put me on the stage and then carry me up, everyone was confused but as Malone sang the.

"Stay a little longer if you convince me

And tell me all the things that you have against me

Every time we make-up, the truth is fadin'

Everybody's blind when the view's amazin'

Damn, who are we right now?

Can we have a little conversation?" part

Lance bent on one knee and opened a box and I practically screamed as I fell to my knees and cried as I instantly ran into his arms as he spun me around as cried from joy, the whole time Post played the background music as he watched us! Who thought I would get proposed in front of Posty? WOW

THE END~

(Ik it was short but I was listening to Post Malone music and realized how much I wanted to go to a concert of his but ya girl is broke AF so yeah lmao)