I Will Be Here

**Keith's POV**

I woke up to hearing birds chirping, what a nice noise....I remember that my boyfriend lance slept over, I felt him warm tan arms around my naked waist. I slowly sit up trying not to wake up the most beautiful person in the world, I head to the dresser and throw on a long sleeve shirt that went down to my thighs, more like a night shirt. I wasn't wearing pants but that's fine, its not like I live with anyone to judge me. I grab my journal and my pencil A.K.A Lances lucky pencil as I head to the pool, I sit on the edge as I let my feet go in the water as I let the cold water tickle my feet. I smiled as I opened my journal, this journal meant a lot to me, it had all my poems in it, song lyrics I wrote, my bucket list, and a whish list.

I open to a blank page as I write the title......I Will Be Here.

If in the morning when you wake,

If the sun does not appear,

I will be here.

If in the dark we lose sight of love,

Hold my hand and have no fear,

I will be here.

I will be here,

When you feel like being quiet,

When you need to speak your mind

I will listen.

Through the winning, losing,

and trying we'll be together,

And I will be here.

If in the morning when you wake,

If the future is unclear,

I will be here.

As sure as seasons were made for change,

Our lifetimes were made for years,

I will be here.

I will be here,

And you can cry on my shoulder,

When the mirror tells us we're older.

I will hold you,

to watch you grow in beauty,

And tell you all the things you are to me.

We'll be together and I will be here.

I will be true to the promises I've made,

To you and to the one who gave you to me.

I will be here.

To: Lance

sincerely, Keith

I read the poem out loud as I feel my lip quiver as a tear falls onto the pages I wrote the beautiful Poem on..... I head to the rose bush as I pick a rose as place it in between the pages I wrote on, I headed back inside as I set it on the shelf and crawled back into bed with the most beautiful person in the world, the person who means the most to me, the one who keeps me form ending it all, the one who is always there for me, the one who supports me, the one who will take a bullet for me, the one who will love me till the end, the one who will never give me up......I love you so much my beautiful Lance.