Family Camping

* Keith's POV*

I was adopted around 3 years ago, my brothers name is Matt and my sister is Pidge along with my mom and dad, my parents went to jail when I was 5 for doing drugs, and abusing me, also they killed my brother which I hate the most about them.....my brother Mike was trying to get my dad off of me because I was on the ground crying as he kicked me in the stomach. My dad always had a small gun on him and he took it and shot him in the chest, they let him bleed out....

I am happy with my new family and friends, Matt has this friend who hangs out with him a lot, I just sit there and watch them fight and play, his name is Lance, he is cute. Our family decided to go camping this year, every year and this time it is Matt's turn to bring a friend, he brought Lance....

We were at the house packing our suitcases for the camping trip since we will be out there for 4 days. About an hour has passed and we all loaded everything in the car, there are 6 back seats but we were barley able to put pidge in the back with the rest of the luggage, I sat on one of the window seats, Lance in the middle, and Matt on the other side. The drive is about 2 hours, so I brought my phone for music, since I have minuets I can text my friend Hunk as well, I also brought my art book and journal but I'm not gonna rip out my prized item in front of everyone. I plugged in my head phones and started to draw, I drew anime, animals, etc, when I went to grab my pencils my book flipped to a certain page were there were a picture of a cool graffiti type font, that said gay and had rainbows in it....I looked up to see Lance staring at my book....my face turned red.

"cool drawing, your very talented Keith, may I see the rest?" He asked nicely only because people know I'm sensitive, I nod my head yes.

He flips through the pages, then he stopped at one page...it was a picture of the whole family, my mom, dad, pidge, Matt, Hunk, and lance, that had a thing at the bottom that said 'Family' in cursive. He smiled then closed the book and handed it back to me, I smiled back at him and flipped to a new page and started drawing a new picture, it is gonna be a picture of the terrain outside, the trees and cliffs. After I finished the drawing I got a text from Hunk....

Hunk: So....How is it with Lance? ;)

I quickly turned away from Lance and leaned against the window and replied.

Keith: Shut up Hunk! He is right beside me... >w>

Hunk: ooooh okay ;0

Hunk: pretend to go to sleep and rest your head on his shoulders lololol ;)

I didn't reply, our family then stopped for a pee break and to get snacks the only ones who had to go was me, Lance and my mom so we got out and walked to the small store. The bathroom was small only 2 stalls....I went in one and Lance went in the other one we did our business then went to wash our hands, I went to go dry then but there was no paper towel....

"here use my sweater, I need to take it off anyways" he says as he turns around and my hands glide on his back feeling everything....my face turned flushed I mutter a thanks then walk out quickly.

About an hour later we finally arrive at the camp sight and my parents unpack the tents, pidge shared one with our parents and me, Matt and Lance shared one. The way it was set up was I was on one side and Lance was pretty close to me...and then Matt on the other side of Lance, keep in mind it was a pretty small tent...

Everyone got there swimming gear on and headed to the lake, when I mean everyone it was just me, Matt, Lance and Pidge since my parents were setting everything else up. I was sitting on the doc with my feet in the water letting my toes touch the low-key warm water, I looked over to see Pidge and Lance swing and jump into the water since there was a rope attached to a tree. Next thing I knew I was standing up and as I turned around to walk off the doc I saw Matt push me harshly into the water, he winded me so much that I couldn't breath and when I tried I inhaled water I tried to grab onto the deck but it was too high up for me to grab.....I slowly began to sink to the bottom....