My Music Teacher

*Keith's POV*

I have gone to this high school for about 4 years now I'm in grade 12 now and my favorite class is music I learned how to play Guitar, Piano, etc and apparently our old teacher has moved to a different school which was sad but I hear our new music teacher his name is Mr. McClain. I head to my locker and I'm kinda popular since I am in the band and sing really good not to toot my own horn but I believe I am the best singer in my music class.... I see Missy walking up to me my long term bff.

"Hey! Keith are you coming with me to introduce our selves to the new music teacher? ya know so we can be the first faces he sees" She says with a smirk.

"Sure, Just let me grab my books from my locker I will be there in a sec" I say as I stuff my books in my locker and grab my guitar.

"Sup Keith!" Frank says, he is the foot ball leader he knows my brother so he knows me pretty well.

We walk down the now quiet hall to the music room and see the door was open a crack, Missy knocks and opens the door slowly and shows off her white smile that everyone falls for but little do they know she is kind of scary....

"Hello!" He said as he stood up from his desk and shook Missy's hand then mine but he held mine a little longer which was odd but I didn't think much of it.

"You must be some of the students in my class, I am Mr.McClain you guys are?" He asks in his nerdy glasses.

"I'm Missy in grade 12, and this here is Keith he's pretty popular around here and he is in the same grade as well" Missy explained.

"you play guitar?" He asked.

"Umm yeah I play all the basics like Guitar, Piano, Flute, etc" I say.

"can you sing?" He asked.

"Umm y-yeah" I say.

"lemme here you" He said and pulled a chair up for him to sit and admire my voice.

I decide to pull out my guitar and sit in a chair as I started playing I wrote (Not actually its an actual song) (Mystery of love song is at the top)

"Oh, to see without my eyes The first time that you kissed me~"

"Boundless by the time I cried I built your walls around me"

After I sang the song he clapped and told me I had an amazing voice and he literally offered to pay me to sing to him everyday cause it makes him so happy but I declined.

"Well you two better be off then, classes are about to start" He said and shook our hands again and we left.

"wasn't he hot!" Missy said.

"Yes! Oh my god I'd tap that! don't tell anyone tho." I said as we headed to our other classes.

After classes it was time for lunch and me and my friends sat in the cafeteria and we gossiped and played games like truth or dare, would you rather, FMK, would you tap that? type of games.

"So Keith, would you tap that?" My other friend Max said as he pointed to a football player I have no idea who he was.

"I mean I don't know who he is but he is hot! I definitely would" I said as I took a sip of my chocolate milk when I realized everyone was quiet and staring behind me....I turned around only to see Mr. McClain.

"I just thought I would ask to sit with you and Missy since you guys are so far my favorite students but you guys seem to be having adult conversations....I leave you to that" He said as he walked away and sat at a table a few from ours.