RoomMates

*Keith's POV*

*WARNING THIS SHORT STORY IS FILLED WITH SEX YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*

I get off my plane and call a taxi as I tell him to drive to the high school called Rydell High, I brought a few suit cases with me since I would be living in a dorm for a year. I walked into the lobby and saw people chatting as they all started staring at me, I sighed as I headed for the elevator then pressed the floor 6 button. As soon as I arrive I unlock the door and enter no one seemed to be home so I made myself comfortable and started unpacking stuff for my room, I got bored and headed to my roommates room and started looking around to see what he looked like he was tan and tall, he also seemed to come from a big family.

*BANG* I hear the front door open then slam shut.

"c'mon Lance you know you want it~" A male said.

"Fuck off Nate, I don't want to" The man who I think is Lance said.

"Well I do"

"G-Get off of me!" Lance yelled as Nate shoved Lance onto his bed.

"Stop you bastard! Get off m-" He said but was slapped across the face...I was shocked as I covered my mouth with my hand.

He then procedded to take Lance's pants off as what looked to be my roommate now in his underwear.

"Now take this" Nate said as he handed him a pill.

"I'm not taking your Viagra Nate" He said but Nate shoved the pill into his mouth and he swallowed it.

Lance then tied Lances ankles to the bed along with his wrists, I then notice that Lance is squirming as I looked down to see his boner! What the hell is happening! This is my first day! Its not supposed to happen like this....then Nate cut Lance's underwear off revealing his member now hard. Nate then opened his back pack and grabbed a few things I looked closer to see vibrators as I blushed hard core.

"Babe your safe with me~" Nate said as he walked over to Lance and started to stroke Lance's tip slowly making him moan....I then realized....I have a boner! WTF IS HAPPENING OMFG!

"Mhm baby~" Nate said as he stroked harder.

"Nate~" Lance moaned.

"You know you want to cum baby~" Nate said as he stroked his tip harder and his length.

"F-fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He moaned but as soon as he did that Nate pulled his hand away quickly.

"Nope not on my watch, I'm going to keep doing this for how ever long I feel like it~" Nate said as he bent down and nibbled on his thighs.

"P-please Nate!" Lance moaned loudly as he felt Nates fingers slightly rub his tip.

"Nope" Nate said.

"M-my roommate should be here any minuet please!" Lance moaned again.

"Then let him watch~" Nate teased.

"W-what!?!?! N-no! This is embarrassing!" Lance said but uddenley moaned loudly as Nate took Lance whole in his mouth.

"F-fuck~" Lance moaned trying to buck his hips up into his mouth but Nate held his hips down.

"do you really want this to be hard?" Nate asked.

"N-no Nate please" Lance said breathing heavy.

"too late" He said as he shoved 2 fingers into Lances ass as Lance moaned.

"I'm gonna cum!" Lance moaned as Nate stopped and Lance whined and wiggled as it was silent till a slight moan left my mouth right after....shit! I shifted and my member shifted in my pants...

"Whos there?" Nate asked.

He then proceeded to walk to the closet and opened it to reveal a blushing boy curled up....jeez I looked like a stalker or some creep!

"Well well well" Nate said with a smirk grabbing me.

"Lance is this your new roommate?" He asked holding me by the arm in front of Lance.

"W-wait its not what it looks like! I promise I just came in here to see what your room looked like when I heard you guys come in so I hid..." I said blushing.

"Take this" Nate said handing me a pill.

"N-no!" I said pushing his hand away.

"c'mon" He said pushing it to my lips.

"K-Keith don't do it!" Lance said as I swallowed it, he knew my name from the list of roommates but I forgot his...oops.

"I'm going to give you a job, and you will listen closely come here" He said guiding me out of the room.

"You will be naked, teasing Lance but when he seems like he's about to reach then you stop" he said then we walked back into the room.

I stripped and got on top of Lance as I blushed looking at his member as I licked the tip and Lance moaned, I continued to lick up and down his member but I then felt something slide into my ass as I let a moan out and looked behind me but before I could see I felt intense vibrations inside me as I moaned louder and grasped the bedsheets.

"P-Please~" I moaned.

"Follow the rules!" Nate said as he slapped my ass hard.

I continued to stroke/ lick his member.

"fuck K-Keith I'm gonna cum~" Lance moaned but I pulled away as he whined and bucked his hips up wanting more as I blushed but moaned when I felt vibrations on my member as well.

"F-fuck! More please!" I moaned as I was about to reach my limit.

"Nope" Nate said as he turned everything off making me wag my ass in the air and whimper.

I then feel what was in my ass slide out after a few minuets as I felt something warm slide in...I looked over to see Nates member inside me as he shoved it all the way in making me moan and land on top of Lance's chest as the vibrating started to go off on my member again which was also touching Lance's making him moan.

"f-fuck Keith" Lance moaned as I then felt him kiss me and I kissed the stranger back as Nate pounded into my ass as I felt him cum into my ass and along with me on Lance's stomach and Lance on his and mine....Nate pulled out and turned the vibrator off as he un tied Lance and we all passed out on the bed.....weird first introduction.

The End~