Dark Ally

(This is a warning this is scary/sad)

       *Keiths POV*
       I was walking down the street from the store because it was a Friday night and I was picking up snacks for the weekend. I had to take a short cut because it's shorter, I saw a black cat jump from a dumpster and I almost had a heart attack from it. My feet splashing in the small puddles on the concrete ally ground , I check the time on my phone and it read 12 am . I hear a click I'm a dark corner as I stop dead in my tracks and stare into the void of darkness but nothing was there....so I continued walking...as I walk past that dark corner I hear the click again but this time there was a light from a lighter but as I looked closely I see a ugly grin....I freeze in fear and as I see the dark tall figure walk into the slight moonlight as I see him with a cigarette in his mouth and a flip blade in his other hand...flipping it. My mind finally registers what's going on and I bolt I drop my bag...but he is fast, he grabs me by my hoodie and pulls me back as I land on my ass. Me gets on top of me as he holds the knife to my throat I scream and bag for him to stop but he holds the knife closer to my throat and tells me to shut the fuck up or else he will slit my throat. At this point I'm balling my eyes out as I lay there....he searches my pockets and gathers the stuff on the ground while still on me as he packs everything up I thought I was off the hook and he just wanted to rob me, I feel a sharp pain in my side as I look down and the jackass stabbed me....I see him run off into the darkness once again as I slowly close my eyes as I bleed out on the ground..................