Stuck in space ANGST WARNING

**Lances POV**

December 15th, 6:30 pm, 2018

"Hey guys, it's been a few days since I have been launched into space.....haven't heard from the others back earth, I wonder what there talking about. I had some space goo and water, pretty gross right?  I know I know....*sighs* it's so lonely out here....I have a mp3 player that has all of my boyfriends songs on it,  sorry I forgot to introduce my self and tell you guys about my life...I'm not good at this. I am Lance McClain, I am 23, I have a family back on earth along with a beautiful mullet head boyfriend his name is Keith Kogane,  I have been with him for 16 years....we were really close as kids. They sent me out into space for a test I guess....I don't know when I'll be home....but anyways, I'm logging off for the night, bye"

December 16th, 1:05 a.m, 2018

" ...... well I can't sleep because I keep thinking of my family and my friends and I mostly keep thinking my amazing boyfriend Keith..... I keep thinking what if I never see him ever again or what if I never come home..."

December 17th, 10:23 am, 2018

"Good morning guys.....Just ait some breakfast from a bag.....tried washing my hair but doing that is really hard in space....but I finally managed to fall asleep last night, I just tried to think of the good things in life if I do come back....I don even know why I decieded to become a test supject for this...."

December 18th, 6:43 Pm, 2018

"I decided to draw a picture of my family....I drew me my mom my siblings....my dad....and especially my beautiful boyfriend, loads of pictures of him~ I am about to eat some super tonight so peice good night"

December 19th, 2:13 am, 2018

".....*Sniffles*....I-I cant....I cant sleep....every time I close my eyes....*Sighs**Sobs* I...can just picture myself....dying alone.....oh god....I really dont like being out here alone...being alone with my own thoughts....its horrible.....I will start writing letters to my family and friends.....and I will read them out on here.....*ends recording*"

December 20th, 12:15 Pm, 2018

"I stayed up all night writing my letters.....so I will read them out to you.....*Sniffles*....

Mom.....you have always been the most loving...caring...kind....beautiful woman I have ever met...you have always been there when I was sick....you would always tuck me into bed...you would read me bedtime storys....you would let me sleep in your room when I was very Ill....you were always there for me....and I apreciate that...and Im very sorry if I never come home....please dont blame yourslef....it was all me, I was the one who wanted to come out here because I thought it would be a cool idea.....I am very truley sorry and I love you very much...Love your son....Lance Mcclain...."

"Dear Dad....I know you havent been around lately....but I feel that I need to write you a letter to because family is always family....they never break apart...*Sighs* I love you....so much...I still remeber when you bought me that gameboy for my 6th birthday *chuckles* I still remeber riding on your shoulders outside at the park....I still remeber all the fun memeories I had with you....I love you so much dad....Love your greatfull son Lance Mcclain"

"To all my siblings.....I love you all so very much.....I will always remeber you all...all the fun memories...the bad memories....all the memories....I will love every one of you to death.....from your loving and kind bro Lance Mcclain"

"*sobs*....Dear....Keith....Oh god I dont even know where to start.....I love you so very much.....I know I will definietly regret not being able to marry you....or celebrate our 50th aneversery....I will always regret not being able to have kids with you....im truly sorry I made the dumb mistake of going to space....I will always remeber the day we first met as kids....you were getting bullied at the play ground in grade 3 and I came over to the kids and kicked there butts and they went crying to there teachers......I remeber the night I took your first kiss.....we were playing Call of duty and we made a bet if you win I would have to kiss you....and you did win.....I remeber our *sobs* f-first date.....we went to a milkshake store as we shared a strawberry milkshake....Oh god I even remeber the first time me and you had sex....I remeber it clear as day....we were both vergins so we didnt know what to do.....*chuckles* but I eventually found out your sweet spots and made you cum like 4 times the first night.....you will always and forever be in my heart....you are the most beautiful...most caring....handsom....gay man I have ever met and I will always love you....I wont be mad if you move on...I respect that choice since I probably wont be here.....I love you so much....love your loving boyfriend Lance Mcclain."

December 21st, 12:32 Am, 2018

"I just sent the letters and voice recordings down to earth for my family.....I probably wont even make it till christmas....I will defininatly run out of oxygen by then....*sighs* I will send this last voice recording.....I found a gun....I decided it will be quick....rather then slowly dying.....Im very sorry to everyone who is hearing this but...goodbye I love you all.....*Ends voice recording*"

*sends it*......

*Bam*

The End.....

(AN) Very turly sorry for the angst one just felt like it.....