Chapter 1- Let's be unpredictable.

Song for this chapter: Unpredictable- 5 Seconds of Summer

----------------

I was finishing some homework for the weekend when my mum called me.

"Yes, Mum?" I called back.

"I'd like you to meet someone," she said.

I moved my books over to the side and ran downstairs, only stopping to find four teenage boys in my kitchen.

"Celeste, this is Five Seconds of Summer, they're the band I'm signing," Mum introduced me.

"They're the new band?" I couldn't believe it. They were unlike any other band I'd seen before. One of them had blonde/brown hair with bright blue eyes, and a smile that could light up a city.

"Hi, I'm Calum!" the one with the dark hair waved.

"I'm Michael," the one whose hair was black and white smiled.

"I'm Ashton," the one who had the dirty blonde wavy hair waved.

The only one left was the blonde, blue eyed one.

"Luke say something," Michael nudged him in the side.

"Oh, um, I'm Luke," he smiled.

"I'm Celeste. Nice to meet you all," I managed the best smile I could force upon myself.

"Their other record label, that they were dropped from, said they had no talent," Mum explained.

"We're not that bad, they were over-exaggerating," Ashton defended.

"They've got talent, their old record label only cared about money," Mum rolled her eyes.

"My mum is the most caring manager you could have," I smiled at my mum.

"Wait, you're her daughter?" Calum asked me.

Luke smacked him.

"Yes, I am," I nodded, blushing when Luke's eyes made contact with mine.

"I'm going to the washroom," Ashton left.

"I'm going to the car," Calum announced. Michael followed him out. I didn't even realize than my mum had left too.

"So," Luke said nervously.

"So," I repeated.

He sat on the couch, so I sat next to him. He smiled, I smiled, it was like my natural reaction to him.

"You're really pretty," Luke blurted out.

I stayed quiet as heat rushed to my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Luke, it's okay," I giggled. "Thank you."

"I'm a really truthful guy, I just can't tell a lie," Luke smiled that smile again.

"I'm back!" Ashton declared.

"Hey, Ash," Luke greeted him.

"Hey, guys, did I interrupt something?" Ashton worried.

"No, you're fine," I laughed.

Michael, Calum, and my mum entered the room.

"You two look like your cheeks are burning. What went down here?" Michael teased.

"Mikey," Luke blushed even more and looked away from me.

"Aw, Lukey's blushing!" Calum pointed out.

The boys burst out into a girly giggling session.

"Well boys, it was nice having you, but I'm afraid it's getting late and Celeste has school tomorrow," Mum told the boys.