Chapter 26- We rule the world.

Song for this chapter: We Are Tonight- Billy Currington

----------

Celeste's POV:

Luke and I were heading back to the bus, holding hands. We didn't talk, it was just comfortable silence. I loved it.

We had come from a store where I bought a dress, apparently we were all going to dinner or somewhere tonight, so I had to have something to wear, according to Luke.

"I like this," Luke commented.

"Like what?" I wondered.

"The comfortable silence, I love it," he replied.

"It's not silence if you're talking," I giggled.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes.

"You know what I like?" I asked.

"What?" Luke looked at me.

"This," I answered, holding up our intertwined hands.

"Me too," he smiled, looking down at the ground.

We walked back to the bus, where I could hear yelling. I opened the door to find Michael wrestling with Calum, Ashton laughing his ass off, and the girls standing there shaking their heads at the boys.

"Hey, guys," Luke startled them.

"Hi," they all replied at the same time.

"What's going on here?" I questioned, gesturing to the two boys on the floor.

"Michael started it," Calum pointed to Michael, who started to deny it.

"No," Michael shook his head.

"Did too," Calum nodded.

"You two sound like little kids," Angie pointed out.

"Yeah," Penny agreed.

"So, are we going out or not?" I asked.

"We are, none of us wanted to get ready," Caitlyn shrugged.

I went to get my makeup bag and went in the bathroom. I slipped my dress on, along with my black heels, and started putting my makeup on. I brushed my hair and ran a straightener through it quickly.

"Hurry up in there!" Luke started knocking on the door and wouldn't stop.

"Keep knocking, and see what happens," I replied, opening the door.

"Are you ready to-" he paused and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Mouth closed, you'll catch flies," I winked at him and pushed past him, putting my makeup bag away and grabbing my cell.

The girls quickly got ready, and the rest of the boys freshened up a little bit.

"Are you guys ready?" I called to Ashton and Caitlyn.

"Yeah!" Caitlyn rushed out with her clutch in her hands.

Ashton followed shortly after, and we started walking.

"Where are we going anyway?" I wondered.

"You'll see," Penny answered.

I followed all of them and we stopped in front of a crowded club.

"Guys, what are we doing here?" I mumbled.

"We're having fun. We have a show tomorrow then we leave for America, so why not have fun tonight?" Ashton shrugged.

We walked in, getting a giant table for all eight of us. Ashton ordered for us, and we ended up getting a ton of alcohol. Thanks, Ashton.

"I'm gonna hit the dance floor," Penny announced.