Chapter 23- Wherever you are.

Song for this chapter- Wherever You Are: 5 Seconds Of Summer

----------

Luke's POV:

"Ready to go, bro?" Ashton asked.

He seemed to be a little bit better since last week, when he was acting weird.

"Yep. Ready as I'll ever be," I nodded.

Tonight is the first time we were playing Wherever You Are on tour, and I was nervous.

That song reminded me of Celeste, and I couldn't have that reminder in the middle of a show. I might lose it.

I followed the boys on stage, where we were greeted by the screaming fans.

"What's up, we're 5SOS," Ashton said into the microphone.

"That was a bad introduction," Michael commented, high fiving Calum.

"You got a better one?" Ashton challenged, laughing.

"WHATS UP MANCHESTER? WE'RE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" Michael shouted.

"You've gotta admit, Michael's was better," Calum said.

-------------

"This next song is Wherever You Are."

Here goes nothing. Let's hope I don't break down or something on the stage.

"For a while we pretended that we never had to end it, but we knew we'd have to say goodbye."

"You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door."

"I can barely hold it all inside."

I felt the tears stream down my face, and I hoped the big screen above me didn't show me crying.

"Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you, but I just can't forget about you."

"Wherever you are."

I managed to finish the song without breaking down, but I ran off stage as soon as the last chord was played.

"Uh, we'll be taking a brief intermission, just bear with us," Ashton announced and rushed off stage with Calum and Michael.

"What's wrong?" Michael worried.

"Celeste," was all I said.

"I thought you two were okay," Calum looked confused.

"Yeah, well, we're not. She broke up with me at the beginning of tour," I replied.

"I'm sorry, mate," Michael put a supportive hand on my shoulder.

"She also hates me now, because I said some things I regret," I explained.

"Yeah, you really fucked up," Ashton agreed.

"I know. Now our chances of ever getting back together are even worse," I mumbled.

"You'll be okay," Michael assured me.

I checked my phone, and I saw a bunch of Twitter mentions.

"@Luke5SOS why were you crying on stage? :("

"Luke5SOS feel better, babe :)"

I smiled at the thought of the fans caring about me, but I really don't deserve it.

Celeste's POV:

"Cel, can I come in?" My mum knocked on my bedroom door.

"Sure," I muttered.