Chapter 25- Your perfect imperfections.

Song for this chapter: All of Me- John Legend

----------

Luke's POV:

I've been spending the past five days getting on Celeste's good side, so she could give me an answer. I really need to know if she's gonna forgive me.

I honestly don't think she is, no matter how hard I try, she isn't. I don't deserve to be forgiven.

Today is her birthday, and she's not awake yet, so I came up with the idea to wake everyone else up and surprise her with a mini party in the bus.

"I've got food and balloons," Michael announced.

"Great. Let's lay the food out and I'll wake Celeste up," I replied.

Michael and Calum finished the final touches of the mini party, and I went to the bunks to wake Celeste.

"Cel, wake up," I shook her gently.

"No," she refused, turning over and snuggling into her blanket.

"Cel, if you don't wake up, I'll tickle you," I threatened jokingly.

"Don't," she shook her head.

I started to tickle her sides, and she started giggling uncontrollably.

"Luke, stop tickling me!" She shouted, still giggling

"Get up then," I laughed.

"Fine," she gave in and got out of her bunk, fixing her hair.

"Close your eyes and hold my hand," I instructed.

She did as I said, and I led her to where everyone was waiting.

"Open your eyes," I whispered.

She slowly opened her eyes, and we all shouted, "Happy birthday!"

She laughed and gave the person closest to her a hug. Which was me.

"Who's idea was this?" She asked, still smiling.

"All Luke's idea. He was the first one up. You're lucky it's our birthday, or else, I'd still be asleep," Michael explained.

"You planned this?" Celeste looked at me.

"Yeah. The boys, Angie, and Caitlyn did something similar for my birthday, you deserve something like it," I nodded.

"Well, it's very sweet, thank you," she kissed my cheek.

She gave everyone else hugs and said thank you repeatedly.

"Go get ready, I have something planned," I whispered.

"Oh, okay," she nodded and went to find some clothes.

"We're taking her to dinner," Ashton piped up.

"I'm taking her out for the day. We can all take her to dinner tonight, but I'm taking her out for the day," I explained.

"No worries, that's fine," Calum shrugged.

I hurried to get ready myself, and by the time I was ready, Celeste was becoming impatient.

"How long do you spend on your hair?" She laughed.

"I don't know. It takes a while to make it look this perfect," I joked.

"Still the same old Luke, are we?" She raised an eyebrow, getting up off the couch.

"Still am, always will be," I nodded.

"Figures. Now, where are we going?" She asked.

"Surprise," I smirked.

"I hate it when you do that," she sighed, smiling.

"It's what I do best," I opened the door to the bus and Celeste walked out, with me following.

I showed her the way we were walking, and casually slipped my hand into hers, like it was normal. She didn't seem to mind, I think she actually smiled when I did that.

Our hands swung back and forth, and I loved that she was letting me hold her hand. It made me relax a little bit.

"Luke, can I ask you something?" She broke the silence.

"Sure," I answered.

"Did you mean it when you said that our relationship meant nothing to you?" She wondered, and stopped walking.

I stopped alongside her, and grabbed her other hand.

"Our relationship was everything to me. Of course I didn't mean it. I was angry, and it just slipped out," I replied honestly.

"Good, because our relationship was the best thing that happened to me in a long time," she smiled.

"What happened before you met me?" I questioned.

We stood off to the side of the sidewalk and she started explaining.

"Everything started when I dated my ex, Brandon. We dated for a year, he even told me he loved me, and made me believe it. He would cancel on dates, and would make up excuses to leave my house. He was cheating on me, for most of that year. He told me I was a bitch, slut, whore, anything that was offensive to a girl. He spread those rumors in school, and I was getting bullied. I would cry myself to sleep because it was so bad. That's when the self harming came in. Ever since then, it's been hard to trust someone. I trusted you, until you blew up at me, then, it triggered memories from the past," she explained, tears brimming the edge of her eyes.

"Celeste I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be. I just can't let the past go, I guess," she shook her head.

"Celeste, you know I love you. All your flaws, everything you hate about yourself, I love. I'm not afraid to tell the world that I fell in love with you," I assured her.

"And I love you too, Luke. Being without you makes me crazy," she managed to let out a small laugh.

"I could say the same thing," I agreed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Roughly, but full of love, not lust. Out of habit, I put my hands on her waist, and felt her smile into the kiss.

"I've missed that," she commented.

"Me too. I always got jealous when Ashton would kiss Caitlyn, or when Michael would kiss Angie. I'd get jealous, and then I couldn't get my mind off you," I replied.

"Sam attempted to kiss me once," she confessed.

"He did? What did you do?" I asked.

"I slapped him. Then kicked him out of my house," she laughed.

"Why?" I wondered.

"You. I did it for you," she answered, looking up at me.

"You didn't have to," I said.

"I know, but I felt like I had to," she mumbled. "I couldn't kiss anyone else, but you."

"I felt the same," I agreed.

"Ashton said you went home with a different girl every night," Celeste gave me a weird look.

"I didn't. I'd go to the bar and drink my life away. A few girls would try to flirt and get close to me, but I'd turn them down, and drown my sorrows in alcohol," I explained.

"You don't anymore right?" She asked.

"No. I stopped," I responded.

"Good. I couldn't live if something happened to you," she gave me a small kiss.

I kissed her again, relieved that all the weight that was once weighing me down, was gone.

--------

Give it up for lots and lots of fluff *claps loudly*

-PaynesGirl