Chapter 27- She's a good girl.

Song for this chapter: Good Girls- 5 Seconds of Summer

-----------

Luke's POV:

I got up, and went to the game room, to find Celeste and Michael. Michael had his eyes focused on the TV, and Celeste was reading something on Michael's phone.

"Morning," I startled both of them.

"Hey," Celeste looked back down at the phone.

"What are you reading?" I wondered, sitting next to her.

"A text. From Ashton. He sent Michael this earlier this morning," Celeste held up Michael's phone, showing me a text.

From: Ashton

Went to a hotel room with Caitlyn, we'll be there in a bit.

"Why didn't they just come back here?" I asked.

"No clue," she shrugged.

Michael got frustrated with the game and turned the game console off, leaving the room.

"You don't think they...?" I started.

"No, they couldn't have," Celeste caught on.

"We're back!" I heard Ashton yell.

"And we're about to find out what really happened," I got up, Celeste following.

"Hey, guys. Long time no see," Celeste greeted them.

"Relax, we only went to a hotel," Caitlyn replied nervously.

"Caiti, can I talk to you?" I heard Celeste whisper to Caitlyn.

Caitlyn nodded and they went to the back of the bus to talk. Finally, we'll get some answers.

Celeste's POV:

"Tell me," I pressed.

Caitlyn shifted in her seat uncomfortably and looked down at her lap.

"Well, Ashton didn't drink too much last night, but I did. I was completely wasted. I sort of... How do you say this?" She muttered.

"Keep talking," I said.

"I came onto him. He suggested we get a hotel room. He didn't try to stop me, he actually liked that I was doing something I've never done before," she explained.

"You slept with him," I summed it all up.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Caitlyn," I shook my head.

"Hey, at least it was Ashton. It's not like it was some stranger," she pointed out.

"That's a good point, but still," I mumbled.

"I know. What is wrong with me? I guess it's just hormones and stuff," she shrugged. "I didn't want anyone to find out, but that didn't last long."

"Caitlyn, I'm not being judgmental, I'm just saying you could've waited a little longer. But hey, I know where you're coming from," I put a supportive hand on her shoulder.

"Don't tell any of the other boys," she pleaded.

"I would never do that," I promised.

"Thanks, Cel. Moments like this are the reason why you're my best friend," Caitlyn smiled.

"You can tell me anything. I'll be here for you," I assured her, giving her a small hug.

"Thanks for understanding," she whispered.