Chapter 33- They don't know.

Song for this chapter: They Don't Know About Us- One Direction

-----------

Luke's POV:

I woke up the next morning with my arm draped over a sleeping Celeste, and I smiled. I have her back, and she's all mine and only mine.

I thought of the show last night, and the look on her face when she turned around to face me.

Her arm hung loosely off the edge of the bed, and she still wore the bracelet I gave her. To be honest, getting her the bracelet was partially my idea, but getting the one with pictures of us was Caitlyn's idea.

She was in on it too. I asked her to help me get Celeste back, since they were best friends and all.

"I know you're staring at me, Lucas," Celeste mumbled.

"So what if I am? Got a problem with it?" I asked.

"No, keep staring," Celeste giggled.

"That's what I thought," I said.

She turned over to face me, and smiled.

"Your morning voice is really hot by the way," she winked at me and I laughed.

"I'm assuming that's a compliment," I guessed.

"A huge compliment," she nodded.

"Well, thank you," I smiled.

"You're cute," she gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and got up.

"No, stay," I said.

"Luke, I'm just getting in the shower. I'll be out soon," she reached into her bag and pulled out some clothes.

"Can I come with you?" I asked.

"Nope," she answered.

Damn it. Hey, I tried.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID. It was Ashton.

"Hey, what's up?" I answered it.

"Luke, have you seen Caitlyn?" He asked.

"No, I just woke up about ten minutes ago," I shook my head.

"Has Celeste seen her?" He wondered.

"Celeste is in the shower," I replied.

"She left her phone in the room. I woke up and she was gone," Ashton told me.

"Calm down, we'll find her. Let me change and I'll meet you in the lobby," I said.

"Okay, hurry up," he hung up.

I quickly changed and didn't bother to fix my hair. I wrote Celeste a note and left it on her suitcase.

I got down to the lobby where Ashton was pacing frantically.

"You didn't hear her leave?" I asked.

"No, I just woke up and all her things were still in the room, even her phone, but she was no where to be seen," Ashton answered.

"All right, why don't I call Calum, you call Michael and get them down here," I suggested.

"Okay," Ashton nodded.

I dialed Calum's number and he picked up almost instantly.

"You answered fast," I observed.

"Yeah, Penny's asleep, and I didn't want to wake her up," Calum said.

"Oh. Well, Ashton has a problem. Caitlyn's missing," I informed him.

"She have her cell phone?" Calum asked.