Chapter 29- Here without you, baby.

Song for this chapter: Here Without You- 3 Doors Down

-------------

Luke's POV:

I decided to man up and go into the game room, where I found exactly what Michael described. Ashton was hugging Celeste and Caitlyn was consoling her.

What did I do to her? I've ruined this girl.

I coughed awkwardly, wow way to go, and Ashton looked back at me.

"You're the reason for this aren't you?" He asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," I nodded.

"I knew it," Caitlyn muttered.

"Should I leave or...?" I wondered.

"Yeah, it would be best if you just left her alone for a little bit. She doesn't want to even look at you right now," Caitlyn answered, glaring at me. That girl is vicious.

I left the game room, my head in my hands. I hurt Celeste again. I can't keep doing this, or else her and I will never work.

Since no one wanted to talk to me, I decided to grab my guitar and go into the arena we were parked at. No one was there, but I had my ways of getting in. I connected my guitar to the amp, and turned on the microphone.

I pulled out my phone and went into my videos and hit record, showing the arena.

"This song is for you, Celeste. I love you, and I never meant to hurt you."

I started to play a song that was accurate for this situation, kinda.

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same

But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby

But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me, yeah.

The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go, oh, yeah, yeah

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby

But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, girl, its only you and me

Everything I know, and anywhere I go (oh whoa)
It gets hard but it won't take away my love (oh whoa)
And when the last one falls
When it's all said and done
It gets hard but it wont take away my love, whoa, oh, oh

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby

But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, girl, it's only you and me.

Once I was finished, I hit stop on the video and locked my phone. I unhooked my guitar from the amp and looked around at the empty arena.

I made my way back to the bus, and heard that everyone was in the game room. Celeste had stopped crying, and she was now laughing with everyone else.

Everybody but me.

I put my guitar away and sat at the little table by the small kitchen. I checked my twitter, and nothing new was there, just tweets from fans. I followed some and sighed.

I went into my videos and tapped on the one I just recorded. I hit the twitter icon, and decided to tweet the video to Celeste.

"@Luke5SOS: Recorded this for my one and only @CelesteTucker. I love you <3"

Attached to the tweet was the video. I hit tweet and waited for the replies. A few minutes later, my phone was blowing up with tweets from fans.

"@Luke5SOS what did you do to Celeste? :("

"@Luke5SOS: I swear if you hurt her..."

"@Luke5SOS: you better hope this video makes her decide to forgive you for whatever you did to her."

Great, now all the fans are mad at me. Sometimes fame has it's complications.

"Fuck everything," I muttered angrily.

"Hey," I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey, Calum," i turned around to look at him.

"Caitlyn told me what happened," he started.

"It wasn't my fault, I swear," I insisted.

"Maybe tomorrow you can sit down and explain, but today, let her enjoy her time alone," Calum said.

"She probably hates me. She'll never forgive me," I sighed, accepting the truth.

"Give her time, she'll come around," Calum assured me.

"Thanks, Cal," I managed to smile at him.

"It's what friends do. Now, why don't we get your mind off this and go out or something," Calum suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds great," I agreed.

Celeste's POV:

My phone has been vibrating from Twitter mentions since last night. I really didn't want to go on twitter, so I just ignored them.

My phone buzzed with a text message, from Angie, and another came in from Penny. Both of them said to go on twitter. Why..?

I was mentioned in something, by Luke. Of course. Probably some lame apology like all the other ones.

"@Luke5SOS: Recorded this for my one and only @CelesteTucker. I love you <3"

Attached was a video. I tapped on it, just for the heck of it.

"This song is for you, Celeste. I love you, and I never meant to hurt you."

He started singing a song that I recognized fairly well, Here Without You by Three Doors Down. That song means a lot to me, and he knows that.

His voice echoed throughout the empty arena, and it sounded amazing. The way he sang it was perfect.

A bunch of fans stood up for me, but a handful stood up for Luke. The fans were quite nice to me, and I liked that about them.

I didn't like not talking to Luke. I needed to talk to him, hug him, kiss him, I needed him. But I understand he's upset with me, and I'm upset with him.

Is this the way it's always going to be for us?

---------------

Aye you should read this amazing Ashton fanfiction by Foreverirwinxo and it's called Fault.

It gives me so many damn feels

-PaynesGirl