Epilogue- I think I wanna marry you.

Song for the epilogue: Marry You- Bruno Mars

------------

Luke's POV:

Michael was trying to fix Ashton's hair, but apparently it wasn't cooperating with him. Michael's hair was dyed black again, which Angie thought was a good look on him.

Ashton was getting frustrated because Michael couldn't get his hair just right.

"I'll fix it," Ashton huffed, swatting Michael's hand away. He ruffled it up and called it good.

"You're such a perfectionist when I comes to your hair," I laughed.

"And you aren't?" Ashton looked at me.

He had a point there.

The boys and I sat in my room, until we had to be called to the ceremony. I haven't seen Celeste in a full 24 hours, and I've had enough already.

The wedding was arranged at the 5SOS house of course, because we had one huge ass backyard. I wasn't allowed to see the decorations be put up, I've been cooped up in my room for the past 2 hours.

"Mate, you'll be fine," Calum snapped me out of my thoughts.

I didn't even realize that I was this jittery. Does this always happen? I swear my heart was beating so hard that I couldn't hear anything.

"Luke, you're on in five!" My mum called.

"Oh, shit," I muttered.

"Luke, calm the fuck down, everything will be okay," Michael told me.

"I know," I sighed.

Monica led me outside, where the boys families, my family, and Celeste's family were, and they cheered. I saw the minister and met him down at the end of the aisle, made by the chairs the audience was sitting in.

Music started to play, and out came the bridesmaids and groomsmen, also known as Penny, Angie, Michael, and Calum. Ashton and Caitlyn were next, and their arms were linked together with big smiles on their faces.

I saw Ashlyn in the crowd, sitting on Mumma Irwin's lap, and I smiled even more.

Finally, Celeste came out. And may I say that I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life. Her dress wasn't long like I thought it would be, it was a shorter dress, but it was still a believable wedding dress.

She smiled at me, the veil covering her face. I smiled back, knowing that soon, she'd be all mine. I couldn't believe this day was actually here, and happening right now.

----------

"You may now kiss the bride."

I wrapped Celeste in my arms and kissed her, with as much love and passion as I could. I felt her smile, so I smiled too.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings."

I lifted her up bridal style, fits the theme of the day you know? I carried her down the aisle while she giggled uncontrollably. The boys and the girls followed us into the house, where everyone cheered.

"YOU'RE MARRIED NOW!" Michael leaped on my back, and I fell on the ground, laughing.

Michael got off me, but I remained on the floor. Celeste laughed and held out her hand to help me up. Instead of getting up, I pulled her on the floor with me. She giggled and I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, you two lovebirds," Ashton laughed.

We both got up, heading out back, where the reception was now being set up.