Chapter 16- Me and you, that's real.

Song for this chapter: Nothing Feels Like You- Little Mix

-------------

Luke's POV:

Caitlyn and Ashton were out, Michael was out with Angie, Calum was visiting family, so Celeste and I had the house to ourselves.

"I'm bored," she complained.

"Okay," I shrugged. I loved joking around with her.

"I don't wanna be bored," she mumbled.

"Fine. How about we have a movie day? Just you and me?" I suggested, watching her eyes light up.

"Yes. I'll make popcorn, you pick the movies," she got up off the couch and went straight to the kitchen.

I looked through the movies that we had, and ended up picking out some sappy, predictable love stories.

"We don't have to watch these," Celeste told me when I showed her the movies.

"I've never seen any of them, so why not?" I shrugged.

"Okay," she plopped down on the couch next to me.

"I don't bite. You can come sit closer," I laughed.

She smiled and scoot over just a little bit, to where she was almost on my lap. I wasn't satisfied enough, so I pulled Celeste on my lap.

I love the way she cuddled up to me, it was like I would protect her from anything. I will protect her, no matter what. She's my everything.

"Thinking?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"What about?" She wondered.

"You," I answered.

"What about me?" She mumbled, keeping her eyes on the TV.

"How you're my everything, my whole world," I replied, watching her straight face curve into a smile. Her cheeks turned red and she tried to hide it.

"Am I really?" She looked up at me.

"I wouldn't lie," I nodded.

"You might be one of the sweetest guys I ever met," Celeste told me.

"One of them?" I was curious now.

"Yeah. You being the sweetest, then Ashton is the second, and Calum and Michael are third," she informed me.

"So basically, Michael and Calum are tied for third place for being the sweetest guys you've ever met?" I clarified.

"Exactly that," she stated.

"Well, I'm honored to be the first," I held her tighter than I was before, so that made her snuggle into me a bit more.

"You're just like a giant teddy bear," she said randomly.

"Like how?" I wondered.

"You can snuggle teddy bears, and I'm snuggling up to you and I'm comfy," Celeste answered.

"Not sure if that's a compliment, but I'll take it as one anyway," I laughed.

--------------

Soon, Celeste was asleep, and the second movie had just ended. Michael and Angie came back shortly after it ended.

"We're home!" Angie yelled.

"Quiet," I shushed them, pointing at a sleeping Celeste.

"Aw, that's adorable. Let me get a picture," Angie took out her phone and snapped a quick picture. My phone beeped a minute later, saying I had a twitter notification.