Chapter 15- More than a feeling.

Song for this chapter: Better Than Words- One Direction

Angie on the side --------------->

------------

Angie's POV:

I was headed to Michael's and the other boys' house. I'm hoping to see Celeste and Caitlyn, they seem like really cool girls. When I got there, I was greeted by Michael.

"ANGIE!" He yelled, crushing me in a hug.

"Hi, Michael," I giggled.

"Hey, Angie," Caitlyn greeted me with a smile.

Luke only waved. He was a quiet one. Calum was cheering with Ashton, cheering that I was here, I'm guessing.

"So, I was just going to go for a walk. Wanna join?" Michael wondered.

"Sure," I nodded.

"We'll be back!" Michael shouted to the other boys.

I shut the front door behind me and followed Michael.

"I'm usually very awkward in these types of situations," Michael said nervously.

"Don't worry, just be yourself. Crazy, loud Michael," I told him.

"I'm obnoxious," he stated.

"I am too. Trust me, when I'm comfortable around my friends, I get a little crazy," I confessed.

"No way, me too," Michael smiled.

"You are too cute," I covered my mouth after I said that.

Did I just tell Michael that I thought he was cute?

"Don't worry, you're cute too," he assured me.

I blushed at his comment, and we arrived at a little pond with a tiny bridge. I sat down on the bridge, and Michael sat next to me.

"So, tell me a little about yourself, Angie," Michael asked.

"Well, I'm seventeen, almost eighteen, and my birthday is August twentieth. I live here, but I was born in Chicago, my favorite color is purple, I love horses and I like rock music," I explained.

"Whoa. What bands do you like?" Michael wondered.

"All Time Low, Nirvana, Green Day, Nickelback, and of course, Five Seconds of Summer," I answered.

"Aw, you're a fan? I thought you said only your sister was," Michael looked a but confused.

"I was secretly a fan. And personally, you were my favorite, not to be weird or anything," I laughed nervously.

"Ooh, a fangirl in disguise," he laughed with me.

"It's my secret identity," I joked.

We laughed at my poor excuse of a joke, and then Michael spoke.

"You're pretty cool. Mostly pretty," Michael commented.

"Thanks. You're cool too," I smiled.

We talked for about another half hour, before we decided we were hungry.

"Pizza?" I suggested.

"Duh," Michael agreed.

We found a small pizza joint in town and sat down at a booth.

"So, let me make sure I have this right. Luke and Celeste are together, and Ashton and Caitlyn are together. Right?" I asked.

"Yep. They're totally in love," Michael nodded.