Chapter 13- You make me strong.

Song for this chapter: Strong- One Direction

------------

Celeste's POV:

We got to the hospital, and the boys helped me carry Luke inside.

"Hi, we have a friend that is unconscious, and we'd like to help him right away," my mum told the front desk.

"Okay, we can get him in a room for examination right now. Only one person allowed though. Any family here?" The front desk lady asked.

"No, but my daughter is his girlfriend," my mum informed her.

"Okay, just put him in a wheelchair and I'll take him to a room, where he will hopefully wake up soon," the nurse ordered. We did as she said and I followed the nurse.

"Alright. A doctor will be in soon," the nurse told me.

"Thank you," I smiled at her.

I glanced over at Luke, who was still out cold. He looked peaceful, but in pain. His eye was swelling, and a big bruise ran across his face.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Parker. You must be Celeste, I talked to your mother outside," the doctor came in.

"That's me," I nodded.

"What happened here?" He asked.

"Oh. It's a long story. My dad came over and blew up at him, and then he knocked him out. Long story short," I explained.

"Ok. I will check his pulse and there's not much I can do to wake him. It'll just take time. I'll do a quick examination, and you may to home. Try to wake him up, and if not, just let him wake up on his own," the doctor told me.

"Sounds good," I nodded.

"I'll be right back," the doctor left the room.

I walked over to the side of the bed, and held Luke's hand tight.

"Luke, I know you can't hear me, but I want to thank you for sticking up for me. It meant a lot," I kissed his forehead.

I thought I saw him move a little bit, but I wasn't sure, so I sat in the chair next to the bed.

"Celeste?" I heard him say.

"Luke, you're awake," I observed.

"Yeah. How did I end up here?" He looked around, a little confused.

"The boys and I brought you here," I answered.

"Oh," he understood.

"I'm sorry about my dad, he was never violent like that," I apologized.

"No need for you to apologize. It's that asshole who needs to apologize, not his daughter," Luke shook his head.

"Hopefully he won't be coming around again anytime soon," I told him.

"Good. You don't need that in your life," he turned to look at me.

The doctor came back in and I introduced him to Luke.

"Just take some medicine for the pain, and drink lots of water. Can you do that?" The doctor asked Luke.

"Of course," Luke nodded.

"Good. You are free to go," the doctor left.

Luke got up and followed me out the door.

"He's awake," Calum observed.

"Hey guys," Luke greeted them.

"He woke up right before the doctor came back in," I informed everyone.