Chapter 24- You won't stop me.

Song for this chapter: Fighter- Christina Aguilera

--------------

Luke's POV:

I didn't know what I was doing, but it felt good kissing her. When she pulled away, she only smiled.

"Like I said, time," she mumbled.

"Right, sorry," I nodded.

"It's okay. I'm just happy to be able to talk to you again, without crying," she explained.

"I love being able to talk to you too," I smiled.

------------

It's good to be back on speaking terms with Celeste. I feel like a major asshole for hurting her, I feel like she shouldn't forgive me.

She's been staying in the bunk right across from mine, and sometimes we would sit in our separate bunks, and talk. Maybe for hours.

I really want her to be mine again, but I know that she wants to take everything slow.

"Cel, can I ask you something?" I heard Caitlyn ask.

"Sure," Celeste replied.

"Is there even a chance, a little chance, of you and Luke getting back together?" Caitlyn wondered.

"I guess. I have to give it time. Moving too fast can just make the relationship go downhill," Celeste answered.

"That's true. It's just, you guys were the perfect couple," Caitlyn said.

"I wouldn't say perfect," Celeste argued.

"Seriously? You two loved each other, you still love each other. Seeing you together made everyone happy. Since you guys split, everyone around here has been, well, down," Caitlyn explained.

"Listen, if anyone's relationship is perfect, it's yours and Ashton's. I've never seen you so happy, and it makes me happy, because you're my best friend," Celeste insisted.

"If anything ever happened to our relationship, I think either Ashton or I would make an effort to make it work," Caitlyn pointed out.

"Luke wants to make it work, but I need some time to figure everything out," Celeste sighed.

"I understand that," Caitlyn understood. "Ooh! I just remembered something!"

"What?" Celeste asked.

"Your birthday is next week!" Caitlyn exclaimed.

That's right, she's turning eighteen. Same age as I am. I forgot that her birthday was a few weeks after mine.

"It's not a big deal," Celeste shrugged.

"Not a big deal? Honey, please, you're turning eighteen! Officially an adult!" Caitlyn said.

"I don't want anyone to get me anything, I don't need anything," Celeste mumbled.

I'm getting her something. I don't know what it is yet, but I'm getting her something, no matter what she says.

Celeste's POV:

Once again, it was only Luke and I in the bus. Caitlyn and Ashton were out, and the same with Michael and Angie. Calum and Penny disappeared together, which I thought would happen.

"Celeste?" Luke broke the awkward silence.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"What's it gonna take for you to forgive me completely?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know. I don't have an answer for you, Luke," I honestly answered.

"Okay. Let me know when you do have an answer," he mumbled.

"Luke, I'm sorry I'm bad at making decisions. It's just hard right now," I sighed.

"No, Celeste, don't be sorry. I'll give you all the time in the world, as long as you give me some kind of answer," Luke shook his head.

"I will, I just don't know when," I told him.

"I'm fine with that," he nodded.

I wasn't gonna give into him that easily. Sure, he could try to get an answer out of me, but I won't have one. I feel bad that I can't completely forgive him, but he broke me, and he needs to understand.

"The fans want to know what happened," he said out of the blue.

"What?" I was confused.

"The other night, we sang Wherever You Are for the first time on tour. That song reminds me of you, so it was hard for me to sing it. I was crying on stage, and there was about three cameras on me, displaying the show on the screen above me. I ran off stage after," he explained.

He cried? On stage? Because of me?

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Stop saying sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for. I can't control my emotions, like you said," Luke said.

"Luke, can we please not bring up that conversation?" I pleaded.

"Sorry," he muttered.

I'm honestly freaking out, I don't know what to do. He's making it really hard. I wish Ashton or Caitlyn were here, but yet, I don't want to bombarde them with my questions and problems. I feel like I've done that enough.

I didn't even realize that Luke had left the room. I was sitting alone on the couch, so I decided to play video games. What's the harm?

About twenty minutes in to my game, I saw Calum come in. He looked pretty happy.

"You look happy," I observed.

"Yeah," he smiled.

"What's going on with you?" I asked, now curious.

"I think I like Penny," he confessed.

"Aw, that's cute," I smiled.

"Yeah. I just, I don't know. There's something about her," he explained.

"You guys would be perfect," I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Of course. Cenny is now officially a shipping name around here," I laughed.

"Another fangirl thing?" Calum laughed with me.

"Precisely," I nodded.

"Well, I like that name," he told me.

"Thanks. Ashton and Caitlyn's is Caishton. Michael and Angie's is Angel. Perfect names I must say, came up with them myself," I explained proudly.

"You are a true fangirl," Calum observed.

"Yes, I am," I agreed.

"What's going on in here?" Ashton walked in.

"Calum likes Penny," I blurted out.

"Aw, Calum!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Celeste," Calum muttered, annoyed.

"Sorry, I had to," I laughed.

"So Cenny is a thing?" Ashton asked.

"I told you it's a perfect name!" I shouted.

"You're loud today," Calum observed.

"Yeah, I don't know what's up with me," I shrugged.

"I like this loud Celeste. Now Angie, Michael, and I aren't alone, because we're the loudest people ever," Ashton said.

"And you still are," I finished his sentence.

Soon, everyone joined us in the game room, and we all took turns playing against each other.

---------

CAL LIKES PENNY AW

-PaynesGirl