Chapter 41- Angel in disguise.

Song for this chapter: Wrapped Around Your Finger- 5 Seconds of Summer

-----------

Caitlyn's POV:

I checked Ashton out of the hospital this morning, so I had the boys and the girls get a surprise 'Welcome Home' party ready for him in our hotel room.

I told Michael not to buy any alcohol, but knowing him, he probably did anyway. Whatever, I can't have any so, I don't care if the others get drunk.

"I'm so fucking tired," Ashton complained in the elevator.

Celeste's POV:

I told Caitlyn to text me when her and Ashton left the hospital, and that was fifteen minutes ago.

"Michael! Stop goofing off!" Luke scolded Michael.

"I'm sorry okay?" Michael retorted.

From: Caitlyn

In the elevator!!

"Guys! They're on their way. Hide!" I yelled.

Penny, Luke, Michael, Calum, and I rushed to our hiding spots, anxiously waiting. I heard the doorknob turn and Ashton asked why the lights were off.

Ashton's POV:

"Why are all the lights off?" I said as we entered the room.

"I don't know," Caitlyn shrugged.

I tried to find the light switch in the dark, and when I found it, I turned the main light on.

"Surprise!" I was greeted by all my friends.

"Fuck, you got me," they all laughed when they saw that I was most definitely surprised.

"ASHTON!" Michael leaped on my back.

"I missed you too, Michael," I laughed.

"Ashton!" Calum jumped on top of Michael.

We all laughed our asses off and fell to the ground.

"Ow, guys. My side," I held my side, not remembering that I did have stitches.

"Shit sorry," Calum got off, followed my Michael.

"Don't worry, the doctors are taking them out tomorrow," I got up.

Caitlyn helped me up, and shot Michael and Calum a glare. They raised their hands in defense and had the most terrified looks on their faces.

"Thanks for the party guys," I smiled.

"No problem, Ash," Celeste piped up.

Everyone gave me individual hugs, and I sat on the couch with Caitlyn.

"Let's party!" Michael shouted.

"Michael, not so loud," Angie rolled her eyes.

Him and Calum started to pull out bottles of alcohol, and I sighed. "Guys, I'm not getting drunk."

"We are," Calum shrugged.

"Count us in," Luke rushed to the kitchen. Celeste just followed silently.

------------

Luke's POV:

Celeste was drunk as hell before Michael was. I don't even know how he got all this alcohol. She was so giggly.

"Hi, Luke," she walked over to where I was sitting.

"Hi, Cel," I said.

"You're pretty," she giggled.