Chapter 31- The real world.

Song for this chapter: Ain't It Fun- Paramore

--------------

Celeste's POV:

I was now the only one in the game room, no idea how that happened, and I could hear Luke and Ashton yelling at each other. I'm so glad that no one else was in the bus.

Moments later, Luke came wandering in the game room with a guilty look on his face. I gave him a small smile, letting him know that I was ready to talk things out.

"I'm sorry, Celeste," he started. "I forgot that you had trust issues, and I made it worse. I'm sorry."

"Luke, I realize i didn't give you any time to explain, and I'm sorry for that. If you want to explain, feel free," I offered.

"Basically, I went outside just to get some fresh air, since I wasn't really feeling good. Some crazed fan saw me and came up to me. At first, she wanted my autograph, then a picture, then a kiss on the cheek. I did all except the last one. She got aggravated, and just kissed me right there. I was caught by surprise, but pulled her off me. I told her to leave and that it was uncalled for. You missed that part," he explained, looking up at me.

I shook my head, processing everything I just heard. Why didn't I let him explain? Oh yeah, cause I'm a complete bitch and I only care about myself. I'm so selfish.

"I'm sorry, I didn't let you explain," I mumbled.

"It's okay, you had a reason to be mad," he assured me.

"I really didn't. It was really selfish of me to think of myself first, and I really feel guilty now," I muttered.

"Don't. You had every right to be mad. I understand, I really do," he came over to me and wrapped both arms around me.

"Why are we such a mess?" I asked, letting out a small giggle.

"I don't know," Luke laughed with me.

"We fight, we make up, then we fight again," I pointed out.

"But that's how couples work. If it's a dedicated relationship, the couple will fight for each other," Luke said.

"Where did you get that? That was good," I wondered.

"I saw it in a book," he shrugged.

"You read?" I raised an eyebrow, obviously joking.

"Yeah, yeah," he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry I'm such a fuck up who has emotional problems," I looked down at my lap.

"You're not a fuck up, Celeste. I swear, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'm glad I met you," Luke whispered in my ear.

"I can say the same about you," I agreed.

We kissed, but it wasn't like any other kiss that we've shared. It was slow, passionate, full of love. I liked it, and I had a feeling he did too.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he smiled.

Ashton's POV:

What is wrong with me? I just snapped at my best friend and walked away from my girlfriend. I don't deserve Caitlyn, and she doesn't need that stress in her life.

I walked out of the bunks to find Caitlyn sitting at the table, looking out the window.

"Caitlyn," I managed to say.

She looked over at me, and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Ashton."

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I'm just a little freaked out about this whole thing," I apologized.

"I know, I am too," she sighed.

"Luke knocked some sense into me, and I realized what an asshole I was," I sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry this happened. It was all my fault," Caitlyn held her head in her hands.

"No, it wasn't your fault. It was a common mistake. Don't worry, we'll get through this together," I assured her.

"Thanks, Ash," she smiled.

I only smiled back, and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Do you think we should tell anyone else?" I wondered.

"They'll find out sooner or later so why not?" Caitlyn shrugged.

"We'll tell them later then," I said.

Luke's POV:

I'm glad Celeste and I are back on speaking terms, again. It seems like we go through this too much. What I was really worried about is Ashton. I know he's scared and everything, but he had no right to just walk away from Caitlyn.

I walked out to get some food, and find Caitlyn and Ashton sitting at the table. They must've sorted things out by the looks of it.

I found Celeste in the game room, playing a game on her phone. When I walked in, she smiled at me.

"You up for a game of COD?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," she nodded, putting her phone away.

We played Call Of Duty for a while, before the others got back from wherever they were.

"Hey, guys," Angie greeted us.

"Hi," Celeste replied, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"I see you guys are talking again," Penny pointed out.

"Yeah, we're all good," I nodded.

"That's good. Hey, can I join in?" Angie asked, holding up a controller.

"Why not?" Celeste shrugged.

I was focused on the game, but I had lots of things on my mind. Like how I was going to claim Celeste as mine again.

I know we're talking again and everything, but I still would like her to be my girlfriend, again. Man, it seems like we've done this a thousand times, fight and make up.

We were flying to Seattle tomorrow to play a huge show, and I was thinking of asking Celeste during the show if she'd take me back. I sound really desperate right now, wow.

I've done so much shit to hurt her, and I didn't even realize it until someone pointed it out to me. I'm so oblivious to those kinds of things. She's done so much for me, but I don't do enough for her, and now I feel bad.

Maybe I don't deserve her. Maybe I should just give up because I'm such a fuck up. Maybe I should let her find someone new.

What am I saying?

-----------------

This chapter was so sloppy omfg

-PaynesGirl