Chapter 42- Fading fast.

Song for this chapter: If You Don't Know- 5 Seconds of Summer

-----

4 & 1/2 Months Later...

Ashton's POV:

"THANK YOU SYDNEY!" I yelled into the microphone, and the boys and I ran off stage.

That's right, the tour was over and we were back at home. We just played our last concert in Sydney, and we started to look for the girls.

Celeste and Luke are the cutest couple ever, as they always were. Penny and Calum are still dating, Calum seems to be in love. Michael and Angie are still happy too, and I'm glad he finally found someone he loves. Caitlyn is 8 and a half months pregnant, and still the same old Caitlyn.

"Where are the girls?" Luke asked, looking around.

"I don't know," I answered him, searching for the girls.

"ASHTON!" I heard Angie yell.

I turned around to find Angie and Celeste running towards me. They had worried looks on their faces.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked them.

"Caitlyn," Celeste replied.

That was enough to send me running backstage. I looked in the first place I knew she would be, the dressing room. Sure enough, she was sitting on the couch, and looked in pain.

"Ashton," she managed to say.

I bolted to her side, and tried to reassure her while the girls called the hospital to let them know we were coming.

"Get her in the car," Penny ordered.

I lifted Caitlyn up and carried her to the car, and laid her down in the back seat. Only Celeste came with me, the other two girls stayed behind to let the other boys know what was going on.

"I told the hospital we were on our way, they have a room ready," Celeste informed me.

"Thanks," I drove off in the direction of the emergency room.

The day I've been waiting for. The day that my daughter was being born. Yeah, the doctor told us that the baby was a girl, and we had already picked out a name for her. Her name would be Ashlyn. My name and Caitlyn's name mixed together. Ashlyn Rose Irwin.

"Take her inside, I'll park the car," Celeste told me when we pulled into the parking lot.

"Okay, thanks," I got out and opened the back door. I picked up Caitlyn, and she looked up at me.

"Hurry," she whispered.

I ran into the hospital, and the nurses already had a wheelchair ready.

"You're going to have to wait here," the doctor instructed me.

I huffed and sat down in the waiting room, tapping my fingers on the arm rest. I'll have to admit, I'm nervous as fuck, I don't know what to do. I feel like I should be back with Caitlyn, but the doctors told me to sit here.

You want me to fucking sit here and wait while my girlfriend is in labor? I don't fucking think so.

I waited very impatiently for thirty minutes, until a doctor came up to me.

"Are you Ashton?" He asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"You can go see Caitlyn now," he smiled at me.

He told me the room number and I took off. Once I found the room, I went inside.

"Good, you're here," Caitlyn sighed.