CHAPTER 26

WARNING: VERY EXPLICIT sexual content

WARNING: VERY EXPLICIT sexual content. You can skip this chapter if you don't want to read about it. It won't contain anything vital to the storyline, it's only smut. ;)

Second warning: This is my first story and also my first time writing about anything sexual. I'm sorry if it isn't very good or is too cheesy for you, maybe there is some dramatization but honestly I think sex is supposed to feel somewhat like this. You should only do it with someone who respects you, someone who you know won't hurt you or do anything to make you feel uncomfortable.

Amber

I know my mind isn't ready for anything but my body practically begs for his touch. I don't know what comes over me whenever we are alone. I want to have him touch my body. When we kiss and he happens to place his hands on my waist I feel the need of more. So, as we get closer to the bed I deepen our kiss. I lay down on the bed and pull him onto me. I know we probably won't get far but I chose to only wear pajama shorts and a tank top with no bra underneath. I feel guilty for purposely trying to arouse him when I know we won't be doing more.

He surprises me by grabbing my hands and holding me down.

"Amber. You can't keep doing this to me. I will wait but you can't continue teasing me."

"I...I don't know if I'm ready but I want to be. The only thing stopping me is my head Alessandro. My body wants this, I want this." I blush as the words leave my mouth. He groans in frustration and gets up.

"So, what am I supposed to do Amber?" I look at him.

"Kiss me. I won't ever get rid of the fear on my own. I need you to guide me through this." He hesitates.

"Fine, but if you want to stop we will. However, if that happens we won't be trying this again for a long time. Ok?" I nod in agreement, I'm tired of letting those men continue to have control over me. As soon as I had agreed he practically jumps onto me. He had never kissed me like this. So wildly. I can tell he isn't going to hold back this time. I run my hands through his hair. I feel his lips move to my cheek and slowly make their way to my neck. I push away my fears. These kisses aren't sloppy they are loving. They aren't a stranger's lips, they are Alessandro's. I feel a moan escape my lips. I try to hold back another one but I can't and I honestly don't want to. This feels good. Soon his tongue traces small circles on my neck. He comes back to my lips and I feel his hand over my shirt on my stomach. He begins moving it upwards. Relax. Relax. I close my eyes and as soon as his hand touches my breast I freeze.

Alessandro

I had felt her nervousness but as soon as my hand lands on her breast she goes completely stiff. I let go. I promised her we would stop but I don't want to and I know she wants this as well, it's just that a part of her mind is used to being defensive all the time. I need to talk her through this.