CHAPTER 30

Warning: Sexual content.

Amber

It's been three weeks since the incident and they have been extremely lonely for me. I barely saw Alessandro and apparently everyone else has also been very busy. The only one who has been here for me the entire time is
Emily. I turn to her and see the suitcase she has open on the floor of my room and the mess of clothes that is either on the floor or being thrown into the air by Emily. I had spent two weeks at the safe house and then I came back home. Ale hasn't slept next to me in bed because he said he is afraid of hurting my ribs and even though I protested he insisted on still sleeping in here with me. He would sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. I knew it must have been extremely uncomfortable but he is the most stubborn man I have ever met. Even if I hadn't seen much of Ale, he still managed to show me his love through little details like that.

"Done!" I turn to look at Emily who startled me. She was helping me pack my suitcase for Italy, in reality she didn't let me do anything and decided to pack it all. Ale decided that after this second incident he wasn't taking anymore risks. I was going with him and it is final. We're leaving in two days time.

"Thanks, Em."

"Anything for you! So, how excited are you? I would be over the moon! I mean, Italy? Wow! And alone with that man! He is perfect! You better take advantage of the privacy if you know what I mean." She winks at me. I still haven't told her I decided to sleep with Ale. Since then we haven't done anything again and honestly I am craving it.

"Stop blushing Amber, it's a normal thing for couples. I know it'll be hard for you but one day you'll be ready. Some day you..."

"IalreadysleptwithAlessandro." I said as quickly as I could. I don't know why I decided to, I quickly regretted it. Emily began screaming.

"Ah! OH MY GOD! Amber! Aaaaaah! You and...Yes! Tell me EVERYTHING!" I groan. Why did I open my mouth?

"Calm down and then I'll tell you."

"Ok, sorry." She sat down next to me but I can tell she is having trouble controlling herself.

"It happened the night before I was taken. It was so perfect Emily. He was patient and understanding. He made sure I felt comfortable. He went slow." I hear her squeal.

"Ok, ok but give me the real details! How did it feel? Is he big?" This girl needs a filter.

"Emily!"

"What? I want to know! We're best friends, you shouldn't be shy!" I sigh. She won't leave me alone until I answer her.

"It felt amazing. I had never felt something like that Em." I remember it, every sensation.

"He was amazing. It hurt a little at first but then it was completely replaced by pleasure."

"And?" She isn't giving up.

"Stop it!" I feel the blush creeping up on my face.

"I'm just messing with you. I love to see you all worked up. In all honesty I'm happy for you. Doing that is a huge step to take. I'm glad you managed to after...you know..." I look at Emily as she looks down. She hardly ever talks about what happened to us and I can tell it's much harder for her. The good thing though is that she has her family and me, she isn't alone and in a general sense she is fine. She is fighting, she wants to get better and she will. We both will.