CHAPTER 32

FINAL CHAPTER

Amber

I look in the mirror and see myself in my white dress. Ale had planned everything for the wedding but he had let me choose my own dress and I absolutely love it.

"Amber, you look so beautiful." I turn to look at Emily as she walks up to me and hugs me. I hug her back.

"I'm so happy for you." I see a tear fall from her eye.

"There was a moment...when I thought I was going to die there all alone and I was suddenly graced by the presence of an Angel. You gave me hope Amber and as soon as I saw you I knew we were going to be alright, we had to be. I didn't think that things would go this well though. You already managed to get over the past Amber and seeing you do so is helping me get to that same point. I still have things to work on but I can feel myself become whole once more. I know that neither of us chose for thins to happen the way they did but I still want to thank you for being a part of my life. You didn't choose to become a part of it but I am still forever grateful. I love you."

"I love you too Em. I'm so lucky to have you with me. I was so close to giving up but having you there gave me the strength to keep hoping. I love you too." We hear the door swing open.

"Alright girlies! It's time to...woah." Cleo stops as she takes a look at our tear stained faces.

"Are you alright?" She speaks in the softest tone I have ever heard her speak and I look at her concerned face.

"Yeah, just sharing a moment." Emily answers. She quickly wipes her face off and I do as well.  I can see Cleo is still worried but she understands that we don't want to talk about it.

"Well then, it's time for makeup! I got some glitter! We are going to make you look fabulous!" I laugh. These girls are my best friends but they are both very draining. It's hard to keep up with them, they are so full of energy all the time. I sit down and let them start working on my hair and makeup.

Alessandro

"So, this is it. I never thought I would see this moment. You, finding love and getting married. I'm happy for you brother." Nicholas says.

"Nico, I want to thank you. You have been by my side since we met. It's always been us against the world. You and Marcos, you're my brothers. Thank you for every sacrifice you have made and for every sacrifice you make for me. Thank you for holding my hand whenever we were punished. Thank you for hugging me when we cried together. Thank you for helping me stay strong. Thank you for being my right hand. Thank you for looking out for me and for ensuring my happiness. I would not have been able to do anything if you hadn't been there every step of the way. I don't express my love for you very often but I hope you know what you mean to me. I love you brother." I hug him and he pats my back while hugging me tightly.

"Alessandro, you don't know what you have done for me. Every time I held your hand you held mine back, every hug I gave you returned, every tear I shed was wiped away by you. You have always protected me. If I have done things for you, you have done so much more. We are brothers and I will do everything I can for you and Marcos. This... this might be the most painful sacrifice I have had to make but I will do it without hesitation if it means that both you and Amber will be happy. No matter what I feel, I know you both share love and that is the most powerful thing in the world. I will learn to get over it eventually, all I want is for both of you to be happy."