•6•

I sit opposite Hakyeon at his dining table. Krystal sits beside him and surprisingly it's not awkward. She asked if Hongbin could join us but Hakyeon flat out refused.

We got here to see the two snuggling on the couch. I was actually really shocked by Hakyeon's calm reaction.

He saw the pair and muttered a curse before turning his back and yelling out to let the pair know that we had entered the house.

Hongbin didn't make any smart arse comments on his way out which actually surprised me.

He muttered a 'goodbye' and left quietly without a fuss. It looks as though he really tries to keep that act up before his girlfriend.

"So tell us how the audition went" Hakyeon states and looks at me like a proud parent.

I then proceed to tell him everything that happened in the audition.

"I'm sure you'll get accepted. No doubt about it" he says and I frown.

"I missed a beat Hakyeon. A full beat. Those people want dancers who are best. They want top quality performers to perform with the biggest artists. Of course I am not going to get in."

"Don't doubt yourself Jaehwan. Your an amazing dancer" Hakyeon tries to cheer me up but it doesn't work.

I can't help feeling like I failed the audition. Krystal stays silent throughout the whole meal.

The meal soon finishes and I make my way home. Mother is asleep when I get there.

I go straight to my room and get changed into my pyjamas. I text Jin letting him know that I safely completed the audition just before falling asleep.

--

"You will all find out if you got in or not tomorrow" Hakyeon reads aloud for our home group.

"Give up four eyes. Wonshik is definitely in and he has taken your spot" Tiffany snaps from the seat in front of me but I just ignore her.

Hakyeon takes his seat once more and the teacher continues his lecture on the importance of arriving to class on time.

Jin lets out a cheer when the bell rings, sending us to our next class.

It's Chemistry and unfortunately Wonshik and his crew are in the same class as us.

"One day I want to be lab partners with Wonshik so I can accidentally pour the acid on his face" Jin sighs as we enter the classroom.

"That would be a great thing to do to get yourself expelled" Hakyeon states and I laugh.

"Yeah but at least he would be injured. His face would be completely ruined and Tiffany would die before being seen beside him" Jin defends his statement.

"Enough talking. Open your books to page 231" the teacher instructs.

The whole period consists of Jin drawing what Wonshik would look like after having been covered from head to toe in acid.

He seems to be very proud of the idea.

Wonshik shows up half way through the class and the teacher just sighs without bothering to say anything.