•11•

Hakyeon is already in my room when I get home. It shouldn't surprise me but it does.

"I want a full run down. That includes every single breath that each person took during his whole experience" he tells me as I place my stuff on the bed.

I proceed to explain everything that has happened in the previous 6 hours including what happened with Tiffany in the mall.

"She really told Wonshik where to shove it didn't she?" Hakyeon giggles softly then pauses when he studied me properly.

"You look so much better without those ridiculous glasses. Maybe you'll get a girlfriend this way."

I sigh and ignore him as I take a seat beside him on my bed.

"Maybe I don't want a girlfriend" I say in a hushed tone.

"What was that?" Hakyeon questions me but I just shrug him off. "Nothing."

"Talk to me Jaehwan. What are you thinking?" he leans forward and tried to get me to look at him.

I look at him out of the corner of my eye and I begin to laugh at him.

I lean back against the wall and close my eyes softly. "I'm tired."

"You are no fun that's what you are" Hakyeon scowls as he gets off the bed.

"Get some rest. I'll see you at school tomorrow" he says goodbye and leaves my room.

I don't even change into my pyjamas before slipping under the blankets and falling asleep.

I arrive at school two hours before it begins. Was it a mistake? Nope.

I usually go to the library and catch up on my homework but I haven't had any for awhile.

I came earlier or if habit I guess. I have put my bag away and I'm just sitting on one of the park benches with my earphones plugged in.

I am wearing my contacts. I decided to put them on today instead of my broken glasses.

Besides, they suit me apparently.

I don't look at the person who sits next to me. It's probably just another student who needed a rest as well.

It's not until they take one of my earphones and place it in their own ear that I look at them.

"Wonshik?" I say in shock. He looks straight ahead and closes his eyes as though he were only focusing on the music.

"This is an interesting song choice" he states. "NCT's Whiplash. Kinky. I like it."

My heart skips a beat when he says that. Wait...why did it do that? What the hell was that? Wonshik is an asshole. Why would it do that?!

I take the earphone or of his ear and rush to my feet. He looks at me strangely and I just walk off.

"What is wrong with you Jaehwan?" I mutter to myself and I hurry to the other end of the school.

I am nearly at another park bench when someone sticks their foot out, causing me to trip and fall over.

"Oops" the familiar voice of Sanghyuk rings out. I frown as I pick up my phone and headphones.

I slowly stand and look at him. He only holds one of his backpack straps as he looks back at me.

I go to walk away but he grabs my arm and turns me to face him again.

"Anything interesting in your pockets?" he wonders aloud and I frown as I take out my phone once more and hand it over, being the helpless person that I am.

He goes to examine it but then he drops it, face down onto the ground.

"Shit" I mutter as I crouch to pick it up. The screen is completely shattered.

"That's enough Sanghyuk" I hear Wonshik call out. I look up to see the bottom of Sanghyuk's shoe right before my face.

He slowly lowers it and walks over to his leader. "But I was just getting started."

"Go put your bag away" is all Wonshik says.

"You want me to just leave four eyes here by himself? I hadn't even stared the fun yet."

"I don't feel like picking on him today Sanghyuk. Leave him be" he says simply.

Sanghyuk looks at me with a gaze filled with disgust before walking away.

Wonshik extends his hand towards me and helps me off the ground.

I look at the shattered phone screen and frown. How on earth will I be able to pay to fix this?

"Here" I look at Wonshik to see him pulling his wallet from his back pocket. He opens it up and pulls out a $50 dollar note.

"If this doesn't cover it, let me know" he smiles tightly before walking away.

What's with his sudden kindness? Less than 24 hors ago. He hated me.

But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is Sanghyuk is now extra pissed because Wonshik stopped his fun early.

I need to be careful.

A/N - What do you think of Wonshik stopping Sanghyuk from bullying Jaehwan and giving him money to pay for his phone? Will Sanghyuk do something out of pure anger because his fun was spoiled?

Thanks for reading!!