•32•

I don't even remember falling to my knees. Hongbin surprisingly fell with me.

He holds me tightly as I look at Wonshik who still has the blade in his stomach.

He looks at his friend with a look of betrayal with turns my stomach.

"Oops" Sanghyuk sighs and twists the blade before removing it.

Wonshik's hands immediately clasp his wound.

He falls onto the ground and just puts pressure on his wound.

"Now for Jaehwan" Sanghyuk remarks and makes his way towards me.

"Stop Sanghyuk" Hongbin states firmly.

I can't bring myself to look away from Wonshik to see Sanghyuk's reaction.

"What did you just say?" he asks harshly and I feel Hongbin look up at him.

"You've done enough. Stop."

"You are really going to stand up for these fools? I thought you were better then this Hongbin" Sanghyuk frowns.

I look up at him and he just smiles softly as he examines the bloody knife in his hands.

I pull myself out of Hongbin's grip and stand onto my feet.

He raises his head and looks at me in slight surprise.

"If you want I'll give you a few moments to say goodbye to dear Wonshik before I deal with you."

I look over at Wonshik. He has his face scrunched up in pain but he is still managing to send Sanghyuk the filthiest look.

"You aren't going to hurt him anymore" I say softly.

"What was that four eyes?" Sanghyuk cups a hand over his ear.

I slowly grab my glasses and throw them to the side.

"You aren't going to hurt Wonshik ever again."

I don't give myself to think twice before rushing forward and swinging my fists at his face.

One of them connects with his jaw and he mutters a curse.

I smile in satisfaction when I see a thin stream of blood emitting from his lip.

"You prick" he yells and points the blade at me. He goes to stab me but I step to the side and elbow his side.

He doubles over as he loses his breath. I take the opportunity to knee his stomach but he catches my leg.

I yell out as he flips me onto my back.

The wind is instantly knocked from my chest. I just lay there helplessly as I try to catch my breath.

Sanghyuk wipes his mouth on his sleeve and slowly walks over to me, the pocket knife held high.

"Nerds don't fight back" he snaps at me.

He crouches down and places the tip of the knife against my chest.

Someone grabs the back of his shirt and rips him off of me. I look to see Hongbin holding him back.

Sanghyuk doesn't say anything as he elbows his friend in the temple, he instantly crumples onto the ground, unconscious.

Sanghyuk focuses his attention on my once more but suddenly, Wonshik is in his feet.

He kicks the blade from Sanghyuk's hands and punches his head, he takes a few steps backwards.

"I told you to not lay a hand on him" he says through gritted teeth.

He grabs Sanghyuk's head and pulls it down onto his knee as he swings it upwards.

A sickening crack can be heard as he does so.

Sanghyuk keeps stepping closer and closer to the edge of the roof.

"The roof" I mutter but Wonshik is too busy to notice my words.

Sanghyuk looks behind him and realised his situation.

"Well I did. What are you going to do, push me off?" he challenges Wonshik.

Wonshik just pulls back his arm and punches Sanghyuk again.

He winces and clings onto his stomach. Sanghyuk stumbles back a step but he trips on the slightly raised edge of the roof.

He loses his footing and falls backwards.

"Wonshik!" he screams as he falls from the roof.

He extends his hand out hoping Wonshik will catch him.

Wonshik rushes forwards and try's to grab his friend. Their fingers brush but Wonshik is too slow.

Sanghyuk screams as he continues to fall.

I don't see it but I hear the smash as he lands on a car parked below. The alarm starts to go off, judging by the look on Wonshik's face, he's dead.

I get off the ground and slowly walk over to look over the edge of the roof.

I gasp in horror. Sanghyuk's body is on top of a car, blood pours from the back of his head. A look of pure fear is plastered all over his face.

"I killed him" Wonshik whispers.

I look at him and he just falls onto his knees. I crouch beside him and wrap my arms around him.

"We need to take you to a hospital" I look at his wound which continues to bleed.

"I killed him" he repeats.

"No Wonshik, he killed himself the moment he stepped onto this rooftop."

A/N - what do you think of sanghyuk's death? what do you think about hongbin stepping in? will wonshik be okay?

two chapters left i think..

thanks for reading!!