•17•

The night that everyone has been waiting for has arrived. It is time for the first concert, the first performance.

The sound check finished 2 hours ago and all of us dancers are already back at the stage.

We had enough time to quickly grab something to eat, have a shower or a power nap before returning here once more.

Of course I had all the time in the world as I'm not performing tonight but I still wanted to come and cheer everyone on.

Everyone except Wonshik.

He didn't say anything about what happened when he was drunk the other day.

Neither have I. We have just continued to act as though nothing ever happened.

I think he still believed that I don't know what happened. He probably thinks that I was asleep the whole time.

I'd prefer to keep it that way.

"Can all backup dancers move to the wings. The show is about to start" someone yells.

Everyone looks so good in their costumes. And here I am in ripped jeans and a jumper.

"Watch carefully" Wonshik's voice suddenly appears behind me.

I turn to see him standing there. He wears tight black pants with a loose long sleeved black shirt on top. The top buttons are undone and I can tell that the slightest movement will show off the top of his chest.

I can see the curves of his collar bone which are easy to see through the shirt.

"Good luck" I mutter and he cups his ear as though he didn't hear me.

"We need you in the wings Wonshik" Hani walks over to us.

She wears tight shorts which are waist high. She has a matching black crop top on her upper half. Her hair is out and sits just below her shoulders.

Her makeup is similar to Wonshik's. I guess they have done it heavily so their faces don't stand out compared to the actual performers.

"Good luck out there" I say a little louder. Hani grins at me before grabbing Wonshik's arm, dragging him to the wings.

The concert is soon over and I must say that it was amazing. I only watched from backstage but from what I could see they all looked incredible.

Even the atmosphere when the dancers rushed backstage to change costumes was amazing.

I can't wait to get out there myself.

"To the bar? Celebration drinks?" Wonshik suggests and most of the dancers agree enthusiastically.

We leave and they all go in the direction of the bar but I turn the opposite way.

I don't deserve to drink with them. I just watched as they did all the work.

"Jaehwan! You have to come!" Hani calls out. I look at her and shake my head.

She just ignores it and runs up to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me back to the others.

We arrive at the bar and I do my best to stick away from the shots and just have a beer.

Wonshik and Kai are going crazy yet again. Don't they get tired of getting drunk?

I haven't been drunk before but it looks tiring. Wonshik is still a minor, In surprised no one has caught him up on that fact yet.

I wonder if Kai knows. If he doesn't, would he so willingly drink with the younger.

I'm not sure how old Hani is. She just downed her fifth tequila shot.

"Come in Jaehwan. Loosen up a bit" her voice slurs and she hands me a shot glass filled with a clear liquid.

"Sorry but I'm a minor" I place the drink on the bar and she scowls at me.

"Just drink it, what's the harm? We are celebrating!" she exclaims and downs another one.

"He's a kid. Don't make him" Wonshik places a hand on her shoulder and gently pulls her away.

He walks over to me and smiles as he downs the shot which was intended for me.

"You don't look very happy" he states. His voice is only slurring slightly.

He is more sober than drunk.

"Because I don't want to be here" I roll my eyes and stand off the bar stool.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I excuse myself and leave before he can say anything else.

I walk into the bathroom and I am surprised when I see a girl adjusting her hair in the mirror.

"Sorry" I apologise and go to leave but she grabs onto my jumper and smashes her lips onto mine.

I push her away and wipe my lips immediately. "What's wrong with you?" I exclaim.

She just bites her lip and tries to kiss me again. Suddenly someone grabs my arm and turns me so my chest is against theirs.

I look up to see Wonshik's eyes staring right back at me.

"Sorry but my friend is already taken" he tells the girl. She looks at us in disgust and leaves the bathroom.

Wonshik doesn't let me go.

"She's gone now. You can let go" I tell him but don't look away from his gaze.

"I know" is all he says before he softly places his lips against mine.

A/N - What do you think of what happened at the bar? Is Wonshik drunk?

Thanks for reading!!