•15•

Dancing was hard today. My stomach still hurts. I should have taken today off as well but I didn't.

I went to the rehearsal with everyone else and I tried to dance. It didn't work very well.

I failed to do most of the moves and I feel as though I was just dragging the chain.

"We may have to give you the first week of the tour off. You need to heal" Taekwoon suggested to me.

I couldn't deny him. I need the rest. So I can be the best dancer possible when it comes to the shows.

It's only the second day and more than anything I just want to go back home.

Wonshik has become an asshole again and I don't feel comfortable sharing the same room as him.

He doesn't do much whilst Kai and Hani are around but as soon as they leave, that's when all the action happens.

He dropped a glass of milk this morning and he made me clean it up.

I have no idea what is wrong with him. For a while I thought he was softening up but he has turned south once again and ever so quickly.

Wonshik, Hani and I are currently making our way back to the hotel from the dance session.

Kai decided that he wanted to go and grab some drinks with other members of he dance crew.

Wonshik turned him down which surprised me and Hani was too tired.

"Should we watch a movie together?" Hani suggests as we near the hotel.

"I don't see why not" I admit but Wonshik just rolls his eyes.

"I'll just sleep. Try not to be too loud" he says angrily and walks ahead of us.

Hani looks at me in confusion and I just shrug as we arrive at the hotel.

Wonshik takes the elevators while Hani and I take the stairs.

We arrive at the room at the same time. We go inside and Wonshik removes his shoes before jumping onto his bed.

It isn't long before quiet snores emit from him.

"He hates you right?" Hani asks me once he is asleep and I nod slowly.

"I guess he does, I mean, I hate him too so it's fine." I tell her and she just looks confused.

"You guys looked kinda close for a few days. What happened?"

"He manipulates people Hani. That's what happened. He manipulated me. I was weak and I fell for it" my voice begins to soften.

Wonshik's snoring slowly stops but I pretend that I do not notice.

"Maybe he likes you" Hani says out of the blue and I choke on thin air.

"Where the hell did you get that idea?!" I exclaim and she just laughs at my reaction.

"I'm just stirring. Come on, let's watch the movie."

"For the record, I'd never not hate you Jaehwan" Wonshik falls out from the bed.

"Yeah, same here Wonshik."

I say firmly. There are many things that I am unsure of in my life but hating Wonshik is not one of them.

 There are many things that I am unsure of in my life but hating Wonshik is not one of them

A/N - this chapter is very short, i apologise..i hope you enjoyed it anyways! this story is just a bit of fluff i guess. there probably won't be as much drama as there is in all of my other works.

please check out my new raken fanfic his shield if you haven't already <3

thanks for reading!!