•30•

There is only two days left of the week and I have to attend school on both of those days.

I'm not looking forward to seeing Tiffany being all over Wonshik again. As much as I hate to admit it, it hurts me to see him with someone else.

I am getting ready to leave the house. It was just yesterday that I got home and Hakyeon showed me that article online.

I must admit it did not take long for him to get back into Tiffany's pants.

Only an hour or two. That has to be a record for him.

"I'll be coming hone straight away today mother, I may bring Jin or Hakyeon if that's okay" I tell her just as I wrap my hand around the front door handle.

"Of course. I love those boys. Have a great day!" she grins at me. I wave at her and leave the house.

I get to school and I know Sanghyuk is here. School starts in 10 minutes. He always arrives with 15 minutes to spare.

I head straight to my locker. It takes me four goes to get into it as I had forgotten my lock combination.

Mother bought me another pair of glasses while I was gone. I decided to wear them today.

The contacts were Wonshik's idea and basically his way of claiming me. It makes me sick.

"Well, well. If it isn't our least favourite nerd" Sanghyuk's dreaded voice suddenly sounds from behind me.

I take a deep breath before turning to face him.

"I heard that you and Wonshik fucked" he speaks harshly. I have to use all of my willpower to not flinch.

"You just couldn't keep to yourself could you."

I keep my gaze low as he continues to throw insults at me.

"Lucky for you, I can pull your head back in whilst your still in front. Sounds great doesn't it?"

I look up just in time to see him drawing back his arm, preparing to hit me.

I brace myself but the hit never comes. I slowly look up to see Wonshik holding Sanghyuk's arm.

He looks at me in disgust with a hint of protection in his eyes. He looks at Sanghyuk and lets go of his arm.

He doesn't say anything before continuing on his way, down the hall.

Sanghyuk scoffs at me and just storms after his pack leader.

I turn to my locker and hurry to grab my books that I need for my next class.

Why is Wonshik still stopping Sanghyuk when he tried to attack me?

Wouldn't Tiffany most displeased?

I shrug off the thoughts and head to my first class of the day. Unfortunately Wonshik and his crew are in it.

I take a seat and soon Hakyeon and Jin arrive and take their seats next to me.