•24•

"I didn't" I say firmly. I hear Jin scoff over the phone as he doesn't believe me.

There is a knock at the door and I look up to see Wonshik going to answer it as fast as he can with his leg.

"Can we discuss this later? I'm kind of busy" I'm not busy but I need time to think of an explanation.

"Lies" Hakyeon says and I sigh and shake my head slowly.

"Tiffany?" I hear Wonshik exclaim.

I look up to see his ex standing in the doorway. She wears a tight top which shows her toned stomach along with shorts which don't cover much at all.

"I really have to go" I repeat and hang up before either of them can say anything.

"What are you doing here?" Wonshik asks her.
"I came to see you guys perform" she says simply.

"Hey Jaehwan" she smiles at me and I can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable considering the last time we met, she voiced her hatred for the pair of us.

"We don't really want to see you so have a nice day" Wonshik goes to close the door but she places her foot in the way.

"I'm not here for you guys."

"Who else could you possibly be here for?" he asks in disbelief.

"I have moved on as well as you have dear Wonshik. I have a new boyfriend now" she snaps at him.

That's when it sinks in. The bathroom door opens and Kai's gaze lingers on her for a few seconds to long to jus. be a friendly gaze.

"Tiff!" he exclaims and runs over to her. He embraces her and they kiss.

Wonshik looks at me and rolls his eyes as he makes his way over to my bed.

He sits on the end of it and we just look on as the couple reunite in the doorway.

"May I ask when the hell this happened?" Wonshik demands and Kai looks all to happy to spill all the details.

"A few days before we left Korea, Tiffany and I met in a cafe and she gave me her number. We officially started going out the day before we left" he explains happily.

I mentally cringe as Tiffany clings onto his arm. Judging by the look in Wonshik's face, he is doing the same.

"Lets go out shall we? I'm only here for three days" Tiffany grins and basically drags Kai from the room.

Hani enters soon after and sighs in annoyance as she begins to make her bed all over again.

"Who the hell was that girl that was with Kai?" she asks as she fluffs the pillows.

"My ex" Wonshik sounds slightly bitter. "His girlfriend."

Hani pauses and looks over at him and cringes.
"That's nasty. Does he know?"

Wonshik just shrugs. "Who cares. We aren't together anymore, she can fuck whoever she wants and I can fuck whoever I want."

I gulp when he says that. He looks over his shoulder at me and smirks slightly.

"How long were you guys together for?" Hani continues to ask questions.

"5 years" Wonshik sounds too calm whilst answering all these.

I know I'd be a bit touchy on the subject considering it was recently that they split and it was a serious relationship.

"Ouch. You know, two months ago I split with my boyfriend of 7 years. He cheated on me with my best friend" Hani informs us.

"Sorry to hear" I say softly and she just smiles.
"He was a dick. I saw it coming about two years ago actually. I just didn't want to believe it."

"I should go and do something with my life" Hani grins and bids us goodbye before leaving the hotel as well.

"Do you care that Tiffany is here?" Wonshik asks me suddenly.

"Why should I? Like you said, you two can fuck whoever you guys want. Your not together anymore" I tell him and he laughs under his breath.

"You don't fear the fact that I could cheat?"

"No. You wouldn't do that to me" I say firmly and he turns on the edge of the bed to make eye contact with me.

"What makes you believe that so strongly?"

"I just believe that you are a better person then that."

"What would you do if I ever cheated on you?"

"I cut off your dick with a vegetable peeler."

"That's very specific."

"I know."

He just chuckles and looks away.
"But if you did that, how would I be able to fuck anyone?"

I remain silent.

A/N - what do you think of Tiffany's arrival? is anything bad going to happen while she is here?

also i'm thinking about doing a short story series..the first one would be a HYUKBIN fanfic but would you guys be interested if i did a short story vixx series?

thanks for reading!!