•14•

Hakyeon was already in tears when he came to pick me up. Mother managed to hold her tears back until I got into the car.

I saw her burst into tears as she walked back to the front door as we drove off.

I have to call her every night so I can keep her updated. She said that was her one condition on letting me go.

We stop at Jin's house and he gets into the car. He isn't crying. Thank god. I don't want to be stuck in a car with two crying idiots.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Hakyeon asks me as he wipes his eyes with his sleeve.

"Yes Hakyeon. It's going to be a great experience" I tell him.
"I know, but it requires you to sway for a very long time."

"Just think, Wonshik will be away for a long time as well" I try to assure him but Jin scoffs.

"Yeah but we still have Sanghyuk. I'm pretty sure he is worse than Wonshik."

I don't know what to say to that as it is true. More true than anything.

Wonshik has been the one who has stopped Sanghyuk the last couple of times that he has tried to hurt me.

I can only hope that maybe Sanghyuk will leave Hakyeon and Jin alone whilst I'm gone.

We arrive at the airport and Jin takes one suitcase whilst Hakyeon takes the other.

We check in my luggage and head to where I will be boarding the plane.

Wonshik is already there. He is seated with his headphones plugged in. He looks over the top of his phone screen at me and smiles tightly before looking at his phone once more.

I take a seat with Jin and Hakyeon and we begin the wait until I can board the plane. 

"Don't hurt yourself. Remember you have a bruised stomach so don't push yourself too hard for at least three days okay?" Jin informs me.

"I know. I'll do my best but you know me. It was so weird not practicing with everyone last night. I'm not sure how long I can just sit and watch."

"You need to keep us updated as to everything that happens. Tell us if Wonshik does anything to you yeah?" Hakyeon says, his voice lowered.

"I will. I promise" I assure them.

Before long, the plane is ready for us to board. I stand and get my ticket scanned.

Jin holds me tightly and tells me one last time to have fun. Hakyeon does the same.

"Bye guys" I smile sadly at them as I turn around and board the plane.

I look at my seat number and make my way to the back of the plane. I look down the isle to see Wonshik has the seat next to mine.

Just great.

I sit next to him and work quickly to pull my earphones out. I would prefer to not have to talk to him.

Just as I go to place the earphones in my ears, he grabs my hand and lowers it.

I look at him in confusion and he pulls out his own headphones.

"What exactly do your friends think that I'll do to you?" he asks me and looks genuinely confused.

"What do you mean?" Where on earth is this coming from?

"I heard every word you guys said" he pulls out his phone and turns it on.

"I wasn't playing any music. I heard every single word" he explains.

"Isn't that a bit creepy? You listened to our whole conversation on purpose." I state and he shakes his head.