•20•

I just got off the phone to Taekwoon. Wonshik is being released from the hospital in just under an hour. He wants us to go and take him back to the hotel.

I told him we would. However I'm not sure if Wonshik would want to see me.

I heard the car hit him but I didn't turn around. I kept going. He's going to hate me for that right?

"Wonshik is being released soon" I tell Kai as he gets out of the bathroom.

"Really? Let's go get him then" he grabs a jacket and heads to the front door.

"I'll wait here" I say quietly. He doesn't question me before leaving to collect his friend.

I feel kind of guilty for not going to bring Wonshik home. But at the same time I'm glad. It's at least an extra hour where we won't see each other. An hour where I don't have to face him.

Hani has gone out with a few of the female dancers. She won't be back until at least midnight.

I try to think of something which I can do to pass the time quickly. I could watch a movie. I wouldn't understand most of it but I could try.

I flick on the TV and it doesn't take me long to find what looks like a movie.

I become immersed in it and time seems to fly by. Before I know it I hear the door to the room swing open.

"Yeah he's in here" I hear Kai chuckle as he enters the room. I get off the bed and make a run for it to the bathroom.

I slam the door closed and flick the lock. I hear Kai muttering something then I hear Wonshik's voice.

"He'll come out shortly."

I flush the toilet and make it sound as though I had to go. They'll be able to see through my lie.
They aren't stupid.

I slowly open the door and look to see Wonshik seated on the end of my bed. Kai is already immersed into the movie that I was just watching.

Wonshik looks over at me and smiles. He has a cut on his forehead. There are bruises all over his arms and there are probably matching ones on his legs.

"How are you?" I mutter as I slowly walk over to him. "I'm good. You didn't come to get me from the hospital?"

"I should leave" I go to head to the front door but he stands and grabs my arm, pulling me to a stop.

I look at him just in time to see him wince and fall back onto the bed. His leg must be killing him.

"I'm going to see Chanyeol, I'll be back later" Kai suddenly says and leaves the room. Chanyeol is from Kai's school. Their good friends.

"Why do you keep trying to avoid me?" Wonshik asks as soon as we are alone.

"I left you after you were hit by the car. I didn't turn when I heard the thump. I kept walking" I explain softly and he just laughs at me.

"How were you meant to know that I'd been hit by a car? That thump could have been anything. I would have kept walking away myself."

"Still, I left you when you were in pain" I lower my gaze even further.

I flinch when I feel his thumb on my chin, slowly lifting my head up once more to make eye contact with him.

"After all I've done to you, you did the right thing" he quietens his voice and I feel my heart beginning to quicken in my chest as he slowly leans in.

"But I'm okay Jaehwan. I'm okay."

With that he closes the distance between us and places his lips against mine.

This time, I don't push him away.

A/N - what do you think of the RAKEN moment?

thanks for reading!!