•23•

I wake, still in Wonshik's arms. It is still dark outside.

I look at the time on my phone and I cringe as I see that it's 3am.

I look up to see that neither Kai or Hani have returned. They will be her in the morning though.

I tap Wonshik's arms, hoping his sleeping body will realise that means to let me go.

He doesn't. I am stuck in his tight grip. I sigh and try to unclasp his hands as gently as possible, not wanting to wake him.

He groans but his arms separate. I smile softly as I slip out of the blankets, the carpet is soft against my bare feet.

My bare body.

All of my hairs stand on end as I rush to put on some form of pyjamas. The room is definitely anything but warm.

I quickly dive into my bed and I hear Wonshik mutter something.

I close my eyes and try to pretend that I am asleep. I hear his sheets rustling and my heart speeds up as I hear footsteps approaching.

I try not to flinch in surprise when I feel his warm hand slowly dragging down the side of my face.

"You are such a cute sleeper" Wonshik states under his breath.

Suddenly the bed dips and I feel his arms snake around my waist once more.

"When someone moves from your bed they don't usually want you to follow" I say quietly and he just snuggles his head into the back of my neck.

"You are awake?" is all he asks.

"I just moved from your bed Wonshik. What if Hani or Kai get home and they see us?"

"It's cold without you" he complains and I mentally cringe.

"I'm all for telling people that we are a thing Wonshik but I don't think this the right way to do it" I explain and he sighs before slowly pulling away.

"Can I least sleep with you as long as I don't touch you?"

"Yes." I don't see an issue with that. Kai will just think that Wonshik fell asleep on the wrong bed.

We lay in silence for a while and soon I can hear soft snores emitting from his mouth.

I turn and look at his silhouette in the darkness of the hotel room.

"You never said I couldn't touch you" I mutter before snaking my hands around his waist.

I place my heat on his chest and close my eyes.

Soon after, he lowers his arm to hold me against him tightly.

Let Hani and Kai see what they want. They are only going to find out eventually.

--

"And what is this?" I hear Hani exclaim as the door closes behind her.

"We can explain" I say immediately and sit up. It is then that I realise no one is holding me.

I open my eyes to see Wonshik stirring a cup of tea on the end of Kai's bed.

"We?" Hani looks from me to Wonshik and tilts her head slowly. "Care to explain?"

I look at the bed and my jaw drops when I realise that I am on Hani's bed.

"He was exhausted when he came back from the performance. He went to sleep on my bed but i wasn't going to let that happen. Your bed was closer" Wonshik smirks at my horrified face.

I send him a filthy look before getting out of the bed. "I'm sorry" I apologise.

"I'll go get some new sheets" is all she says before running out of the room.

I can hear the shower running, Kai is probably washing up after whatever he did last night.

I walk over to Wonshik and he slowly lowers his tea from his mouth.

"What the hell is-" he stands and presses his lips against mine. His lips taste of green tea.

The water in the bathroom stops and he pulls away.

"You touched me after I fell asleep" he says as though it explains everything.

"So you moved me to Hani's bed because I touched you?"

"No, I really liked it when you clung onto me" he smiles softly and pecks my lips again.

"I moved you because that gave me a chance to get you alone for a brief moment."

I don't know whether i should be annoyed or honoured.

My phone begins to ring and I just shake my head at him before walking over to my bed.

"Hello?" I answer it. The voice which answers does not surprise me.

"Jaehwan, you didn't call us last night" I can hear the scowl in Hakyeon's voice.

"Sorry, a lot happened last night. I'm limping slightly if that makes you feel any better."

I hear Wonshik choke on his drink.

"Limping?" Jin's voice suddenly asks. "Yes" I say hesitantly.

"Did you have sex?" Jin questions me and I mentally face palm.

"I-I hurt my ankle in the performance last night" I quickly make an excuse.

"Who was it with?" Hakyeon has been convinced by Jin's idea. Why doesn't this surprise me?

"I didn't have sex last night" I say a little firmer.

"Liar" Wonshik coughs from his seat across the room.

"Oh no, Jaehwan you didn't" Jin exclaims.

"Didn't what?"

"You fucked Wonshik didn't you?"

A/N - What do you think of the RAKEN moment early in the morning? Will Jaehwan confess what happened the night before?

Thanks for reading!!