•22•

A/N - smut warning

"I-I" I have become a stuttering mess. Wonshik doesn't seem to mind though as he gently grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers through mine.

"Just say yes or no. I won't hate you if you say no" he says softly and I feel my stomach tighten.

Just as my lips begin to form the word 'yes,' Hani groans as she wakes up slowly.

Wonshik quickly lets go of me and looks away as he takes a sip from his drink. I try to look occupied as I pull out my phone.

"Oh my god, my head" she exclaims as she slowly sits up. She slowly takes in her surroundings and looks at Wonshik and I in confusion.

"I swear I fell asleep on the end of your bed" she points at me and I look at her, then at Wonshik again.

I can't really tell her that she is on her own bed because Wonshik carries her there so he could come and talk to me.

"Do you want a gold star for finding your own bed whilst being drunk?" Wonshik just laughs and I find myself smiling.

He is really good at pretending as though nothing happened. Maybe a little too good.

Hani just rolls her eyes and slowly gets onto her feet. She walks into the bathroom and locks the door.

She will probably be in there for at least an hour. It always takes her longer when she's hungover.

Wonshik kisses my cheek whilst I'm not paying attention and I almost jump out of my skin.

"I've changed my mind. Give me the answer tonight, when your in that costume" he smirks and I don't know if I like the full meaning which is sitting behind his gaze.

He gets off the bed and makes his way to the bed he shared with Kai once more.

I can't help but feel slightly, alone at the disappearance of his presence beside me.

I think I've fallen for Kim Wonshik.

The stylists are helping me into my costume and I can only hope that Wonshik isn't where I think he is.

I leave the dressing room and almost crash into him as I turn the corner.

"Were you waiting there the whole time?" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"What is it to you if I was? Does it make you feel special?" he quickly falls into step beside me, even with his slight limp.

"No, it's just annoying" I hope that gets to him. He just scoffs and hurries to talk about something else.

"Your in your costume, you know what that means right?"

"I haven't had my hair or my make up done yet" I state firmly and he suddenly presses me against the wall behind me.

He places each hand either side of my head and leans in. I am suddenly aware of how little space there is to seperate our lips.

"That isn't a very good excuse if that's what your trying to do" his breath is hot against my lips.

"I have an answer but I'm not ready. You told me to tell you once I'm in costume, I'm not in costume."

He lowers his gaze and looks at me from head to toe. I feel as though I could nearly melt beneath his gaze.

He suddenly brings his mouth to my ear as he whispers something.

"I've managed to convince Kai and Hani to go out together after the performance. It'll just be the two of us in the hotel room. If you want, you can moan the answer then. Or scream it, whatever you do."