•26•

I don't even know where I'm going. I would go to Hakyeon and Jin's hotel but I can't remember where it is.

My head is spinning as tears stream down my cheeks. I just keep walking.

I feel someone grab my arm, pulling me to a halt. I turn to see Wonshik standing before me.

"Where are going?" he asks me and I just pull away from him.

"I don't know. Just anywhere where you aren't" I say softly and I see pure hurt fill his expression.

"Please just talk to me" he pleads but I shake my head and begin to retreat.

"I can't do that. Besides what is there to talk about? Everything was pretty clear back in the hotel."

"Jaehwan please" he falls to his knees which breaks my heart even more.

"Oh please, how can you be so stupid?" Tiffany questions me as she pulls Wonshik back onto his feet.

She snakes her arms around his waist and buried her head into the back of his neck.

"What do you mean?" I ask her and Wonshik sends me a pleading glance.

"Jaehwan, you need to wake up."

"What do you mean? I'm wide awake. How can I be asleep on a random street in a foreign country?"

"Wake up" he repeats and soon Tiffany begins to say it as well.

"Wake up!" Wonshik calls out as he rapidly shakes my shoulders.

I open my eyes to see a look of pure worry in his eyes.

"What happened?" I rub my eyes as they try to adjust to the dark.

"I got back to the hotel to find you asleep. I went to wash my face but you started screaming and crying in your sleep" he explains and I slowly sit up.

"Where's Tiffany?" I ask quickly, remembering what I saw.

"Probably still with Kai at the party. What did you dream about?"

"I dreamt that you cheated on me with Tiffany" I tell him and he laughs.

"Well I didn't so you needn't worry about that. It was just a dream" he gently caresses my cheek before leaning over and kissing my forehead.

"Did I crack it with you and storm off? Or was that part of my dream?" My head spins as I try to figure what was a dream and what wasn't.

"Yeah you did. I followed you but I gave you 20 minutes before entering the room" he says softly and I nod slowly.

"Can you hold me while I sleep? Please" I ask quietly and he grins before gently pressing his lips against mine.

I lay down again and he slips beneath the covers beside me. I bury my face in the crook of his neck and it doesn't me long to fall asleep in his arms.

5 Months Later

Our final performance is tomorrow. Then we have to go back to Korea and start applying for college.

Wonshik and I plan to reveal to everyone that we are dating upon our return.

The thing that scares me the most is how Sanghyuk will react. No doubt he will beyond angry that Wonshik has started to date the person which they have spent the past few years tormenting.

Apparently Hongbin has calmed down a lot since we left. Hakyeon believes he is just putting on a front so he will get Krystal to come back.

It's funny to think that Wonshik and I have secretly going for the past 5 months yet we haven't been to Korea in that time period at all.

Wonshik is currently on the phone to Sanghyuk. He hasn't called him this whole trip but he wants to get a faint idea of what Sanghyuk will be like when we reveal the news.

He seems to be really committed to making sure that Sanghyuk will not hurt me ever again.

I love seeing this side of him.

Tiffany hasn't come back since she came back in Europe. She hasn't had a reason to come back.

Kai left her soon after her visit. Apparently she accidentally called him and he heard her speaking to her friend about how she was using him to get Wonshik back.

I don't understand her. I can't believe that I actually pitied her at one point.

Wonshik finally hangs up the phone and he frowns as he looks at me.

"The first thing he discussed was new ideas that he had to torment. Don't worry, we will figure it out. He won't destroy us."

"How can you be sure? He destroyed you and Tiffany. How is this different?" I dare ask him and he avoids eye contact.

"You are different Jaehwan" he tries to avoid explaining but I won't let him.

"How?" I push him and he makes eye contact with me again.

"Because I love you."

A/N - i don't think there are many chapters remaining in this story

A/N - i don't think there are many chapters remaining in this story. i'd say less then 10.

thanks for reading!!