•18•

I immediately push him away and wipe my lips on the back of my hand.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim. He walks over to me again and goes to grab my arms but I push him away yet again.

"You are such a kind person" he speaks as though he were in some kind of a trance.

"Your cute with your glasses but your sexy without them. You are an amazing dancer and a nerd. But your the good kind of nerd. Your really smart. I like how kind you are. I like you."

"What the hell are you saying?" my voice is slightly raised as I question him.

He just smiles and scratches the back of his neck.
"Would you believe me if I said I was drunk?"

"You don't have to pretend to be sober. I know you are drunk. You wouldn't be saying any of these things otherwise."

He just smiles and I feel something inside me drop. "Your sober."

"Completely."

"You have bullied me and allowed your friends to bully me ever since you transferred here."

"I know. I have my reasons."

"They better be good."

"That is for another day."

"I'm leaving."

I go to open the door but he steps in front of me, blocking the exit.

"Do I need to kiss you again to make you believe me?"

"No. I'm just finding it hard to believe that you are being sincere" I say harshly and I see a look of hurt flicker over his expression.

"And why is that?"
What a stupid question.

"Because you have always treated me and all of my friends like absolute shit. I don't remember you saying or doing anything as Sanghyuk hit me. You just watched. You actually had the guts to actually lecture me afterwards. You always turn away whenever any of your friends are hurting me or my friends. You never do anything to suggest that you care for me even in the slightest way. You lack something which any normal person has when they like someone. Wonshik you don't have feelings for me. Your drunk and confused. I am going now. You can't stop me twice."

I just push past him and leave.

"Drink?" Hani asks me as I head over to the bar. I just frown and walk straight past her, heading back to the hotel.

Wonshik hasn't spoken to me since last night. And I have not made any moves to speak to him.

I really don't understand him. Why does he always love me when he is drunk but as he is sober he is back to his senses and hates me once more?

It makes no sense. And more than anything it angers me.

Being stuck in another country with him and in the same hotel room does not help when I want to just go home and be alone.

He is always with me now.

He is watching some kind of game show with Kai as Hani facetimes her parents.

I'm just playing a game on my phone having nothing better to do.

We have a rehearsal later today. I'll be attending this one and I'll be performing in the next concert.

I'm excited to be back. I've missed dancing. My stomach still hurts but it is much better than it was before.

I put my phone down and slowly get off the bed.
"I'm going for a walk."

I announce and don't wait for anyone to object before I leave he hotel.

I just walk down the street and take a seat at a local cafe. If I go too much further I may get lost.

I just wanted to get out of the room. It's easier to think when I'm not with everyone else.

"Thinking about me?" Wonshik's voice can suddenly be heard.

I look up to see him sitting down opposite me. I look at him in disgust and look away.

"Why are you here?" I ask him and I hear him chuckle softly under his breath.

"I'm hear because we need to talk about last night."

"There is nothing to talk about. Everything that needs to be said was said last night." I say firmly.

"Listen, Jaehwan I wasn't drunk when I said what I said last night. Yes I'd had quite a bit to drink but I'd never been more sober in my life. I know you do not feel the same and I can't expect you to return the feelings. I'm just putting it out there."

He leans back in his chair and I scoff at him. He is truly unbelievable.

"Did Sanghyuk tell you to say this?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No."

"Stop throwing yourself on me like this Wonshik. It's hard enough being stuck on this tour with you. Please just give me some space." I tell him and he nods slowly.

I get up from the table and step out onto the road just in time to hear the screeching of brakes right beside me.

A/N - is Wonshik really being sincere? Why did his feelings suddenly come up now out of all times?

Thanks for reading!!