•31•

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" He asks and I stumble on my words.

My heart feels as though it will burst, it's beating so fast.

What am I meant to say?

"What do you want me to say? I love you? Does that make you feel better?" I ask him harshly.

He chuckles softly and lowers his gaze to the ground. I swear I saw a tear fall from his eye to the wet the ground.

"I'm not going to keep chasing after you Jaehwan. I can't waste my time chasing you, if your just going to continue to break my heart."

I open my mouth to say something but I clamp my lips together to stop myself from saying anything.

"So I'll give you one more chance" he says softly and walks over to me.

He gently caresses my cheeks with both hands and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

He looks me in the eye and smiles sadly.

"Do you love me?"

A lot of things are hanging in that four worded sentence.

I have a lot which I need to think of before answering. Yet I have so little time to answer.

I really shouldn't keep him in the dark. He deserves to know. I deserve to know.

I sniff and lower my gaze, he continues to hold my face and comfort me silently.

That's Wonshik for you, even when you are being an absolute ass to him, he still comforts you.

Yes he bullied me for all those years but he really has changed.

I was fortunate enough to see a different side to him at this dance tour.

I was lucky enough to meet the real Kim Wonshik.

The tears stream down my cheeks faster then ever as I come to my realisation.

"Yes" I mutter.

"What?" he exclaims and gently lists my head so I look him in the eyes again.

"I love you Wonshik" I begin to cry uncontrollably.

Wonshik smiles and kisses me briefly before wrapping his arms around me, holding me tightly.

"The past few weeks have been so tough for me. You don't understand" he mumbles beside my ear.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you" I apologise and he just chuckles.

"You have to stop crying. As much as I love you, we can't spend the rest of the day crying on the roof. We still have classes to attend."

"Can't we just skip them?" I ask him and he steps away from me.

"Would you be able to live with yourself if you did that?" he gives me a deadly serious look.

He's considering it.

"Probably not" I frown at myself. I'm one of he biggest nerds at the school of course I wouldn't be able to skip classes.

It would be nice to just stay in the roof and cuddle with Wonshik though...

Maybe one day we can..just not today.

"We should head to class then" Wonshik grabs my hand and kisses the top of my head before leading me to the exit.

Just as he goes to open the door, it swings open for him.

We pause in shock and my heart sinks when I see Sanghyuk and Hongbin standing before us.

Sanghyuk looks at our looped hands and immediately rolls his eyes.

"So they weren't lying when they said you were gay" he states sharply.

"What are you doing here?" Wonshik has that look in his eyes which he only has when he is highly annoyed.

It's the look that used to and still does, make me want to run and hide.

"We just wanna talk" Sanghyuk says and roughly pushes me, causing me to let go of Wonshik as I go back a few steps trying to regain my balance.

"Don't you dare touch him" Wonshik yells and grabs Sanghyuk's collar.

"What will you do huh? I was always the better fighter Wonshik. Why do you think I always did your dirty work? Huh?" He scowls.

"Lets see if that's really true shall we?" Wonshik let's go of Sanghyuk just as his fist collides with his jaw.

Wonshik's head snaps to the side and I scream his name. I rush forwards to seperate them but Hongbin grabs me and pulls me to the side.

"Don't get in between them" he says quietly.

"What the hell are you doing?! We have to stop them!" I yell but his grip is firm.

"There is a lot of shit between them. Let them figure it out."

I am forced to just watch as Sanghyuk and Wonshik fight.

They are both excellent fighters yet Sanghyuk is getting more hits, I'm getting worried.

Wonshik's lip is split and he has a cut just above his eyebrow.

Sanghyuk's nose is bleeding. That is the only sign that he has been hit.

I see Sanghyuk pull a pocket knife from his back pocket and my heart sinks.

"Wonshik he has a knife!" I scream.

Wonshik looks over at me just as Sanghyuk plants the blade into his stomach.

A/N - well RAKEN is back together!!!

who will win between sanghyuk and wonshik? the end is nearing, no one has died yet, will someone die within the last three or so chapters?

after reading your opinions, i have decided to call my next HYUKBIN fanfic Hurt.

thanks for reading!!