•16•

"How are things with Wonshik?" Hakyeon asks the dreaded question.

"Yeah, spill it. Tell us every single detail" Jin exclaims through the phone.

"Well, he has turned back into his usual self yet again. He's still being an asshole" I tell them.

"Knew it! Do we need to fly over and bash the crap out of him?" Jin asks and I chuckle.

"Nah. I should be okay. He is never too bad when Hani and Kai are around and they are here a lot."

"Well let us know if things get worse" Hakyeon sighs and I mutter a response.

"The first concert is in two days" I say softly and I hear Jin's voice catch.

"Don't you have this week off so you can rest?" he asks me.

"Yes I do. But I'll still be going to the show. I'll just watch from backstage. I can't miss the whole event just because I have a bruised stomach."

I explain and I hear him huff. I can tell that he just rolled his eyes at me. That's fair enough.

"I should go, I need to get ready for bed. Wonshik went drinking with Kai and I don't want to be awake when they come back."

"Okay. Don't forget to keep us updated. This is the first time you've called us" Hakyeon whines and I laugh as I bid them goodbye and hang up the phone.

"I just got a message from Kai. They are leaving now" Hani calls out from the bathroom.

"Thanks" I thank her and hurry to get into my pyjamas. The bar they went to is about ten minutes away.

Hopefully I can fall asleep really quickly.

Just as I crawl beneath the covers, the door opens and a drunk Wonshik stumbles into the room.

I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep but I open them once more when someone jumps onto my bed.

I look in shock to see Wonshik face down beside me on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He lifts his head and looks at me. He smiles softly and extends his arm, caressing my cheek. I freeze as he touches me.

"So pretty" he mutters under his breath and does not lower his hand.

"This isn't your bed" I say firmly but he ignores me. "You are such a kind person" he says and I finally get my wits back. I hit his hand away and he pouts as he lowers his head into the pillow again.

"Can you please get off" I say, half asking, half ordering him.

I hear soft snores emitting from his mouth and I curse quietly.

I look to see Kai is also asleep on his bed already. I try to make myself comfortable and I just fall asleep, doing my best to ignore the fact that Wonshik is sleeping behind me.

I wake up in the morning to feel two strong arms wrapped around my waist. Wonshik's head is snuggled into the back of my neck.

I immediately tense. What is he doing?

But then I do the craziest thing. After a few moments I relax in his arms.

It sounds crazy but it's actually comforting being in his grip. I feel safe and protected laying here with him like this.

His mouth is shut so he can't ruin the moment by making some kind of nasty comment.

I go to place my hands on top of his which are over my stomach. I hear him grunt and I lower my hands as I close my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"What the" he mutters and suddenly his arms are gone. I feel cold at the sudden disappearance of his grip.

I continue to act as though I am sleeping as I hear him getting out of the bed.

It's not until I hear him entering the bathroom that I open my eyes and roll over in the bed.

I look at the space which he was just occupying and I frown. I roll over to his spit. The sheets are still warm.

I just lay in his warmth and fall asleep once more.

A/N - What do you think of the raken moment in this chapter? Next chapter will be the first concert! Any predictions as to what may happen?

Thanks for reading!!