•21•

There is something that just feels right as Wonshik's lips caress mine. I don't do anything to stop him as he gently pushes me onto my back.

He slowly pulls away, biting my lip as he retracts his head. I let out a soft moan as he leaves a trail of kisses down my neck.

I tense briefly when I feel his hands making their way beneath my shirt. He places his lips against mine once more as his hands explore the layout of my chest.

I hear the lock turning in the door and Wonshik immediately gets off me, positioning himself on the side of the bed.

I hurry to the floor but fall over in the process. "I'm so tired" Kai whines as he comes into the room again.

He looks at Wonshik on the side of the bed then at me on the floor.

He doesn't ask any questions before heading to his bed where he quickly falls asleep.

Wonshik lumps over to me and extends a hand to help me off the ground.

"I hope your good at keeping quiet" is all he says before he places me down on the bed once more.

He begins to kiss my neck again but I push him away. "Kai is right there" I mutter and he just smiles as he rolls off of me again.

"One day you'll be a little more adventurous. I'll be waiting" he pats my upper thigh before making his way to Kai's bed.

I just remain silent as I watch him laying down and falling asleep beside his friend.

My heart won't stop beating. I just made out with my high school bully.

But the thing that surprises me most, I don't regret it. I actually enjoyed it.

I wake up to see Hani passed out on the end of my bed, she must have been too drunk to find her own.

Wonshik is already awake and making an instant coffee. He notices that my gaze is upon him and he just smiles to himself.

"Coffee?" he asks and I shake my head slowly. He grabs his cup and makes his way over to my bed. He is still limping, which I'm guessing he will be for a while.

He passes me the cup, asking me to hold onto it briefly. I take it and look at him in confusion but immediately understand when he lifts Hani gently and takes her to her own bed.

"That's really bad on the leg" he winces as he half hops back to the bed.

He sits beside me and I hand him his drink once more. He takes a sip and leans back against the wall.

"You know I'm spewing I didn't see you in costume the other day. I can't wait to see it tonight. I'd like to see what I was touching last night. I want to compare the feel with touch."

"We kissed. Does that make us friends? Your not my bully anymore?" is all I can think to say.

"Ah Jaehwan. You stuck your tongue down my throat. I think that makes us a little more than just friends" he chuckles and I nervously itch my arm.

"Lee Jaehwan, you are my boyfriend now."

My heart stops. Boyfriend? How the hell did I go from being his favourite person to pick on to his boyfriend?

"Besides, I was never your bully. It was always Sanghyuk. I never wanted to physically harm you. It was just a bit of fun the mental torment but it was Sanghyuk who beat you and took it too far. I have hardly talked to him since he did that. He hates me now for pulling him away from you."

"Mental torment? It was a lot more then that Wonshik. The amount of times I have dreaded going to school in the mornings because I just didn't want to have to deal with you and you call that fun?" I begin to grow offended by him but he quickly wraps his spare arm over my shoulders.

"The fun went too far. I know and I'm sorry. But please, I can see us getting somewhere. I don't want to force you into anything though, so I'll ask you properly."

I feel comforted by his embrace and I can actually hear the sincerity in his words.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

A/N - will jaehwan say yes? is wonshik being sincere?

thanks for reading!!