Hidden Behind

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

I woke up to the annoying, high pitched beeping of my phone alarm. I picked up my phone, it telling me it was 6 o'clock am. I sighed, dragging myself to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. My dull light brown eyes looked lifeless, my medium brown hair in a birds nest on top of my head.

I brushed my hair, making it it's normal long beach-wavy self. I snatched the flat iron out of my drawer and plugged it in. While I waited for it to heat up, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, my blemish free skin smooth and clean. I grabbed my huge fake nerdy glasses and placed them on my nose.

I then set them down again so I could iron my hair. I made it pin- straight and ruffled it with my hands a bit so it looked like I had naturally straight hair and then pulled it back in a high loose ponytail. I then grabbed my nudeish lipstick to make my my lips look smaller. After I threw my glasses back on my face, put on the tightest sports bra so my chest looked as flat as possible, I walked out of my bathroom to my closet. I slid my sliding doors to look at my clothes, pushing aside my vintage tee shirts, ripped jeans, leather jackets, beanies and other fashionable clothes. I settled on a plain loose white long sleeve shirt and some ugly black baggy jeans. I slid on my cream Sperrys and looked in my full body mirror. I looked as unattractive as I could muster. I then grabbed my burgundy backpack off of my bed and went out the door, as I passed the kitchen I grabbed an apple for breakfast and walked out of my house.

I took my pastel yellow bike out of my garage and started on my 1/2 a mile trek to school. When I saw the school in the distance I sighed again, the second time today, I hated school. But not for normal reasons. I was fine with the teachers and the homework, I just didn't like the people. My school was really jacked up. It was like classic movie style. The populars, football, cheerleader, etc, were selfish arrogant bitches. Then the badass's, the normal, the nerdy and the weird.

But then there was me.

I had no friends. I never had a boyfriend or been kissed. I couldn't make friends because nobody wanted to socialize with me. I had no one. My parents died when I was 6 in a bombing in Afghanistan, they were journalists and said the story would 'start there career'.

But instead it ended it.

I live with my aunt. She's really nice but is always half way around the work in a business trip. Anyway, I have 1 huge jumbo ginormous that I'll explain later. It's the only interesting thing about little pain old me.

Soonish later, not like in like 10 bajillion years.

But yeah, time to go into that hell hole we call 'school'.

Talk to ya later! ( unless I die in there, which might be perforable)