Answers

Here are the answers to the Q&A!

( but first a quick thanks to @TheWriterGal for making a amazing cover http://i.imgur.com/q8uj6io.jpg you should check it out!)

Q: Will there be a sex scene?

A: NO! I'm really sorry but I'm not into that kind of writing, I can't write or read it and I see all the viewers and some of them are like 10 so yeah....

Q: Will Star get a record deal?

A: Maybe, maybe not.............

Q: Can I be a character?

A: Sure! But just 'cause you asked nicely.

Q: Can you make a sound track?

A: Absolutely!

Cool Kids

Black Beauty

Still Sane

Social Casualty

Not About Angels

Little Talks

Heart Of Gold

Demons

Fancy

Young Volcanoes

Smile like You Mean It

Pompeii

Q: How do you make your conversations so fluid? Mine are pretty choppy.

A: Trust me, mine were pretty choppy at first to, but I made sure to add more details on how they said it, what they were doing while they said it and what they were thinking, it makes the conversation longer and helps readers understand the characters.

Somebody asked me to do ten random facts about myself soo............

1. I like animals more than humans.

2. I want to be a Homicide detective

3. I want to play contact football but NOBODYS TEACHING ME HOW TO PLAY YOU SEXIST BASTARDS

4. I hate my older sister (she's mean, last time she was nice to me was when I was in preschool and she is currently blackmailing me.)

5. My dog is my favorite person.

6. I learn really weirdly, I either pick it up like that *snaps* or it takes me four years.

7. I didn't know my times tables till seventh grade! I still stuggle.

8. I kick ass at English and reading.

9. I am read the first Divergent book in an hour and a half.

10. I want to learn how to fight and sing..... hence how I live vicariously through my books.

There you go! now you know more about me then my closest friend.......

I'm a hermit.

And a weirdo..........

And a dork.............

But somehow I'm not bullied.......

Oh well.

Love ya😘