Chapter 17- Crushes

"UGGHHHHH!" I screamed with my head in my hands. After I had gotten home I was just confused.

Why did it affect me so much when he called me beautiful?

Why did I feel that way when he held me?

Why was I so happy when I saw him?

Why did I feel so, so, important when he was there?

Why, why, WHY?

Wait.........

Waaait......

WAIT........

HOLY SHIT!

I liked Carter Peters.

I LIKED CARTER PETERS!

I sat there, stunned with my recent internal discovery.

I ran my hand through my hair.

What was I going to do?

He's him! He's hot and popular and tough and hot.

I just said hot twice didn't I?

Well, don't judge me! His hair is so soft and his eyes at so blue and kin-.

Damn it Jasmine, get a grip!

I'm whipped.

Well, I'm screwed.

*********************

Walking into school on Friday I felt so lost. I turned down Abby's offer on a ride because I wasn't ready to face Carter.

I'm so dead.

Like dead-dead.

I walked to my locker, swung it open and yanked my stuff out. I jogged to first period and slouched down in my seat.

Carter walked in looking strangely happy and hopped in his seat.

"Did you see!" He almost squealed.

"What?" I managed to choke out.

He sent me a suspicious glance, sensing my inability to speak properly.

He shook it off and the smile returned to his face.

"Look!" He said and held out his phone screen.

No. No. No. NO!

I blinked again, pinched myself and tapped my head, hoping, praying that I was dreaming.

But I wasn't.

On the screen was a clip of the video I had made last night.

I didn't edit it, I didn't even remember checking the video because I was so out of it.

It was my cover of 'Hear me' by Imagine Dragons and at the end a flicker went on the screen, then the video slowed down the flicker and you could see it.

Me.

Just me.

Star had been revealed.

And I had never been more thankful for my disguise.

The picture froze wand I showed a clear image of me, my lips forming a 'O' while I sang the last verse.

I luckily had just washed my hair, it was wavy and I was in a black tank top with a normal bra on so I didn't look flat chested, the background was still a galaxy but I guess I move to fast and it didn't cover my face.

"Oh," Was all I could say.

"And guess what the coolest part is!" He said excitedly.

"I've met her."

****************

"Oh my god I am so thankful she's not a bitch!" Abby gushed when we sat down for lunch.

"How do you know she isn't?" I questioned.

"Well, she had brown hair and amber eyes, her hair was down, not done up, she wasn't wearing make up and she just had a tank top, no popular bitch would make a video in a tanktop, especially in black." Abby explained and Vanessa nodded.

"Well, our boy over here met her." Ash said proudly and slapped Carter on the back.

"What?" Abby said.

"Yeah, she's the girl who helped Tyler at the pizza place!"

"Oh my god! She actually fucking nice!" Vanessa said.

"Do you not trust my profiling skills?" Abby asked her.

"Not in the slightest." Vanessa said smiling.

"Well you can-" Abby started but a throat clearing into the microphone on stage interrupted her.

"Hello students of West high." Mackenzie's high pitched voice blasted on the intercom.

"I would like to announce that I know and am great friends with Star." She said.

Bitch, what?

I shook my head as an evil thought came to mind.

I whipped out my phone and typed in a message before clicking tweet.

"She would like to-" She continued but a girls stood up and screamed. 
"She just tweet-called you out!"

Everybody pulled out there phones and check twitter, reading my latest tweet.

"That little announcement is a lie Mackenzie, we are far from friends, it's not nice to lie to the whole school."

I mentally smiled but pretended to look at the tweet wide eyed.

"Ha, I like her more and more every second." Abby snickered.

While Mackenzie tried to cover for herself I took the liberty of blocking her and smiled again.

I turned to face Carter but his attention as focused on something else.

I looked in the same direction and saw a girl with long blond hair and bright blue eyes staring at him.

He got up and ran into her direction, wrapped his arms around her spun her around.

Then kissed her.

And my heart shattered into 70 million peices.

Sorry again!

I am aware that it is alittle late but I guess my phone is retarded and wouldn't let me open wattpad.

Thanks apple!
Also, I have decided that Jasmines voice can sound like Christina Perri, Birdy and Ariana Grande.
But yeah, hope you don't hate me!

Goalllls!

400 views

38 likes

Love ya😘