Chapter 7- Fights

Jasmines P.O.V

After the whole lunch-incident, The walking STD's had been sending me death glares and Carter had been glued to my side.

I was in my Organic Chemistry class now, half asleep with my chin leaning warily on my palm keeping my head supported when I snapped awake, along with the rest of the class when we heard something slamming in the hallways outside.

I did a quick survey of the room and saw that among the missing was none other than Carter Peters.

I dashed out of the room and into the halls, seeing two familiar faces beating each other's faces in.

I sprinted to the end of the corridor and yanked one if the boys forcibly off the other.

I saw the boy still laying down was Carter and helped him off the ground, wincing as I saw his bloodied nose.

"Hey princess." Carter greeted, trying to lighted the mood.

I scowled and slapped his incredibly firm chest.

"What the fuck was that?" I demanded and he awkwardly chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"Well you see-" He began but then was interrupted by a tomato coloured teacher.

"What is the lords name is going on here!" He demanded and I swear I heard Carter murmur 'Saved by the pissed off teacher' under his breath before looking up and smiling at the teacher.

"We were settling a disagreement." Carter replied simply and the teacher scowled.

"Well your little disagreement just earned you a ticket to the Dean's. Jasmine, would you mind taking him?" The teacher asked and I nodded.

I turned around and pulled Carter behind me, making sure to go fast so Carter would have a more difficult time walking with his leg injury.

"Jesus can you slow down." Carter panted and I smirked.

"Come on Hulk, toughen up." I told him and sped my pace a bit more.

He groaned but shut up, making me smile evilly. When we finally got to the nurses office I opened the door and greeted the nurse.

"Oh my lord what did you do?" The nurse 'tsk-ed' at Carter.

"This idiot go himself in a fight." I told her and she nodded.

"Okay, just set him over here, hun." The nurse told me and I simply nodded, helping Carter to the cushioned table.

Right as she was about to make her way over to us the intercom buzzed and told her to come down to the fieldwork a medical emergency.

"Oh, hun, can you help him?" the nurse asked with pleading eyes and I smiled.

"Or course, go help some people." I assured her and she smiled, picked up her emergency kit and left.

"Why the hell would the teacher leave you here unattended?" Carter questioned.

"I helped out here sophomore year and come here a lot." I answered and started rifling through the cabinets and pulled out the supplies.

"Lay down." I instructed him and he fell back on the mat. I took out one disinfectant and wiped the cuts on his arm and face.

I tended to the bruises, putting ice on all of them, but when I realized he probably had some on his stomach I sighed.

"Take off your shirt." I told him and he smirked.

"You know-" he started, probably to say something perverted so I cut him off.

"I need to see your stomach." I told him and he snorted, but still shut up and I smiled.

After his shirt was removed my legs felt a little wobbly.

His well defined eight-pack was on full display.

I slapped myself and pulled out another ice pack, putting it on the large bruise on his lower abdomen.

"Like what you see?" Carter asked and I snorted.

Yes.

"I've seen better." I lied and he raised an eybrow.

"Really?" He pressed.

No.

"Yep." I fibbed again and his grin grew.

"I know you're lying princess." He sang and my face reddened.

"Shut up." I snapped and my hands left his abs.

Okay, that sounded wrong.

I lifted his denim clad leg and peeled it up away from his wound.

I could tell his ankle was badly bruised and I winced.

I iced it a little and wrapped it; I kept the gauze thin and taped the ice pack on it to.

"Go easy on this for a few days." I told him and he nodded.

"Okay." he nodded and we fell into awkward silence.

"So, what was your fight about?" I asked and he chuckled.

"He told me to come hang out with him and his friends, that I'll ruin my rep by hanging out with a loser like you." he said bitterly and my eyes widened.

"You got in a fight, a fight, because of me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." He replied uncomfortably and I coughed. "How do you like- I mean like are you okay with that?" He asked, trying to find the right words.

"I want to hug you and slap you at the same time." I told him and he grinned.

"Better than just wanting to slap me." He said cheerily and I scoffed.

"It's leaning more there than a hug." I deadpanned and he paused.

"Gee, don't you know how to ruin a mood." He murmured and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I muttered and we fell into silence again. "You know, he's right." I said, breaking the silence.

He looked startled at stared at me. "What?"

"Your reputation will be ruined." I clarified and he stared at me, dumbfounded.

"I don't give a rats ass about my rep, I care about my friends." he stated and got up, he forced my chin up so I could look at him.

"I don't care." he started once more.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Okay." I replied.

We stayed like that, his warm breath fanning against my lips, until the door creaked open.

His eyes widened and he stepped back and laid on the table.

"Okay, some kid sprained his ankle, oh, I see your all patched up, the Dean will see you now." The nurse said, sitting back down in her desk and typing away on her computer.

"Thanks Jasmine, hope it wasn't too much trouble." Nurse Patty apoligized.

"No, there was no trouble at all."

THEY HAD A MOMENT!

LOVE YA😘